• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Interested in uncovering Project Ego footage and pictures!

RustInDirt

Reaction score
Name
Jeffrey
I am on the hunt for some footage from the Project Ego times of Fable. I've seen a lot of footage and was curious if I could find more.

(P.S. I attempting to make a beta of Fable/Project Ego video)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm sure we can unearth something for you, soon as I have some time I will take a look around and see what I can find. I'm sure there are some others still here that could find some bits and pieces too.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I would try FableTLCmod forums, it's mostly dead there but there's no one who knows more about Fable than them.
Here is some early footage of the Fable tech Demo, this is the best quality I could find.

RustInDirt

Reaction score
Name
Jeffrey
I'm sure we can unearth something for you, soon as I have some time I will take a look around and see what I can find. I'm sure there are some others still here that could find some bits and pieces too.
Thank You.

Roger

Reaction score
Shame that project ego was cancelled, for all we know it could've been 10x better than fable tlc. which i honeslty think it already looked better than fable tlc seems extremely open world a lot more cool items and just soo much. I have a 3 really cool project ego presentation video's on my YouTube channel that you might like.
And here's a trailer to Project Ego.
I actually just found out about project ego a few weeks ago, and i was absolutely amazed. I couldn't handle it. I found these video's and just knew i had to upload them to share them with people incase the original uploader took them down. I'm also possibly going to do a mod recreating Fable TLC making it more like Project Ego, something that big could take up to a year but I really want to do it. I plan on making it more open world, by merging regions of course. Loads of new weapons and items. Some items and weapons will be from project ego since they left most of the files in Fable TLC. Not sure what else I'm goign to do but it's going to be a big game change, I'm going to need help with this mod but I wanna make it happen.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Project Ego
projectego_061402_05.jpg
[spoiler/]

Roger

Reaction score
Project Ego
projectego_061402_05.jpg
[spoiler/]

That trailer is so cool! Also that picture looks like its probably the old entrance to Bowerstone in Lookout Point, I really wish we had access to play this game.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
That trailer is so cool! Also that picture looks like its probably the old entrance to Bowerstone in Lookout Point, I really wish we had access to play this game.
Project Ego was originally created on the same engine as morrowind. I am currently delving into Fable files, if I can get anything up and running that would be of interest I will be sure to post.

Roger

Reaction score
Project Ego was originally created on the same engine as morrowind. I am currently delving into Fable files, if I can get anything up and running that would be of interest I will be sure to post.

Wow, that's insane i never knew that. So it'd basically have similar mechanics as morrowind? That'd be so weird compared to Fable TLC.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I thought Morrowind originally used the XnGine engine before they scrapped it for a Direct3D powered engine

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I thought Morrowind originally used the XnGine engine before they scrapped it for a Direct3D powered engine
If that's the case I would like to know more.