• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Introducing Borderlands 2

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Mad-Moxxi-Cosplay-Photos-9.jpg
Gearbox have released a new video narrated by Borderlands 2 NPC Sir Hammerlock to reveal some details about the new locations, characters, enemies and weapons players can look forward to when the game releases on September 18th.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It's a cosplay of Mad Moxxi from the game.. :|

Just thought it would grab more attention than the usual generic game title picture.

I dont care about money situation im preordering this, the first was a brilliant co-op title and lots of friends are getting the sequel. Borderlands snook up on me and took me by surprise with how much I enjoyed it with friends, this seems to be Borderlands on steroids and ive got a lot of time for the series.

Azer249

Reaction score
Already have my pre-order down for the Vault Hunter edition on PC. Played the first one extensively on both Xbox and Pc. Probably one of my favourite games.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Holy damn that is a badass Moxxi. Money is tight now but hopefully I can preorder this on Steam before the 18th to get the bonuses. I don't have any Steam friends atm if anyone wants to join me when the game comes out.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I shall be getting the 360 version as I have more friends who play it on 360 and my laptop wont run it.