• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Introducing Flash

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Introducing_flash2.png

The 13th Hero is here, and he's electrifying! Flash is an aggressive, ranged Will user and something of a showman.

Set for a life of fame and wealth, Flash was carried along on a growing wave of audience adulation and seemed on the verge of breaking into the big time. For a time he was never happier than when tossing balls of lightning around while humming a merry tune and winking at a pretty merchant’s daughter.

But when fellow performer, Flair – the one person in the world he truly just might care about – decided to embrace the Heroes’ call, Flash found himself at a crossroads in his life.

Flash knows that the former pair have chemistry that perhaps one day they might actually become a fulltime act, but until that time he’s determined not to let Flair out of his sight.

FULL STORY

FULL LIST CAN BE FOUND HERE

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
A dark, handsome hairy chested dude sporting nipple clips and extravagant hair with some bizarre poses. I think I just stepped in a JoJo manga.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
I can't say a lot but SO MUCH FUN!!