• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Iritations In The Multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Stance

Reaction score
Am i the only one or what?
It annoys me that if you join someone that you are still stuck to him you will have to be in the city or where he is untill he decides to go somewhere else.........
And I dont know if this is only happening to me but if i want to multiplayer en stand in the green thing were you can press a im send to a guy who kicks me continues and this goes over and over and over.... it REALLY annoys me....
It happened to me one's that i joined someone else, what happened? i cant hit people.... like if a want to hit a bandit i simply just hack in to him an nothing happens he is just standing there doing nothing........
Not that it is not a good game really really really really love it but this are some point where i think like this is a real bummer....

Oo and the marriage of inconvenience quest is bugged in my game, i started the quest an left.... a while later i wanted to do the quest and now i cant talk to the woman....:S

Again i really like this game, so this is meant as uplifting crytasism (or how you spell that, im from holland you know :p)

If you have one of these things comment and hope lionhead will read it and patch it!

Greetings From holland

Status
Not open for further replies.