• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is everyone fat

po1s3n

Banshee killer
Reaction score
Is everyone fat

SO, I've finished the game a few times being angelically good every time but to avail can my guy seem to lose any weight! i spent a good 30 mins buying every darn amount of celery i could but he's still got that annoyingly round belly and thigh shaped neck. Are there any other ways to make my character look like someone other then a pre-liposuction patient.

byakuyakuchki

Reaction score
Re: Is everyone fat

if you have knothole island yes. There is a potion that can make you short, tall, fat, thin

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

You're not fat, you're physique is all the way, which you can't help. The only way to fix this is to refund some of this skill. Don't eat pie, meat, or fish :)

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, the models used for Fable II are annoyingly unattractive.

Bluedrake

Reaction score

ssjcb1186;402069 said:
Don't eat pie, meat, or fish :)

Actually fish doesn't make you fat. It does give corruption points however.

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

Yeah, you can only get so thin. Other than that the only thing to blame is Physique, so either be strong and live the life of an ogre, or sacrifice any melee skill for an at least moderately attractive hero. I don't think it's as detrimental on male heroes tbh, but for the female heroes holy hell. Looks like a darned troll or something.

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

Yeah it's the physic skill that's making you "look" fat >_> it's horrible but I don't mind it for the male hero. It's strange for the Female ones...has anyone here ever played Pokémon Colosseum? If so you remember the body building characters...the female ones...yeah that. there ya go let that sin into your mind and now compare that to the Female hero with full physic. Have fun dreaming tonight ;)
now for me when I make female characters I don't make them have physic (it makes the game a little bit more challenging and spices things up regardless cause now the Daichii isn't a one hit kill >_>) but yeah I'm going off topic.
In a nut shell. Physic is what's making you look fat and no amount of skinny potions can make you look different believe me I tried >_> but on the bright side now you know ;)

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

I know about this.

Simply do as they say. Take away your physique and accuracy to decrease tallness and muscle-tone.

I do it whenever I am done with the game. You still have all Strength skills, and all life, your fast and you have all dex styles.

You're simply losing a bit of damage points from melee and ranged attacks.