• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've emailed 22cans about an interview with Peter Molyneux

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Can't hurt, right?

naGc3aR.png

Maybe we could think up a few questions, just in case...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Fingers crossed he feels like speaking to us would be interested to hear what he is currently up to and any future projects. I know he stepped away from the media some time ago but hopefully he remembers us in some shape or form.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
He's done quite a few interviews since the RPS interview where he strongly considered stepping away. I managed to find a few that I haven't yet read, but intend to do so soon:
There was also one from an online news outlet (I thought it was The Guardian but I can't find it anymore) from 2017 which I recall Molyneux being much more restrained when answering. Hopefully, he'll be willing to take part in a chill interview with us.

Last edited:

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Hi Steve
It would be fascinating to see if he wants to do it. It was be interesting to see what he thinks of the new Fable from Playground Games?.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
@queenofdisco Worth a punt! :D

@lee Absolutely! In the IGN article I linked to previously, Molyneux did talk about his stance on continuing the Fable series. Mind you the interview was from 2017 and as far as I am aware he was not aware of Microsoft's plans to continue the series with Playground Games.

No word yet from 22cans PR...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
No word yet from 22cans PR...

Was going to suggest reaching out via social media (Twitter) but they havent tweeted anything for 2 years...

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Yeah, Twitter is usually a good shout but things are indeed oddly quiet on that front. I've always really enjoyed reading (and watching) Molyneux's interviews and the passion that exudes out of him... would be great to see him return and speak more with the press again.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah, Twitter is usually a good shout but things are indeed oddly quiet on that front. I've always really enjoyed reading (and watching) Molyneux's interviews and the passion that exudes out of him... would be great to see him return and speak more with the press again.

Just have to see if there are any other channels to approach him if that way doesnt work out.