• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've Got It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceh913

Reaction score
I've Got It!

After reading the "Peter Molyneux: A Conversation" article (http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/101/1019820p2.html) on ign I've come up with a new thought of what the fable storyline may be, so here goes:
I believe that instead of you overthrowing the king/queen to take their place on the thrown, you start off as the monarch (which is also suggested in the "See The Future" DLC) and someone tries to overthrow you, and you must stop them!:cool:

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Re: I've Got It!

Uhm but Peter already said you'd spend half the game trying to become king/queen, so you won't have it to begin with.
Your fable II hero will be king/queen and something will happen to them (probably die) and you will have to overthrow whoever takes their place :)

Ceh913

Reaction score

huh, i didnt hear about that

Twilight

Reaction score

I'm afraid you most certainly don't got it. :D

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

I think That he's trying to say someone steals your throne from you

Cain

Reaction score

That might happen but not at the start of the game. You spend half the game trying to become the monarch. Hey anybody think that theresa and the spire might be in the second half of the game?

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Thats an interesting thought. It would be awesome to be at a part where its your coronation and then everything goes wrong and you seem to have died, and you wake up in a wasteland starting back to square one.

Cain

Reaction score

That would make a good twist but it should only be for a short time coz then people will be angry that they had to spend half of the game trying to be king and then have to start over again. Maybe theresa comes to you and teleports you to the king where you overthrow him

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Ryu_the_fox;334750 said:
Thats an interesting thought. It would be awesome to be at a part where its your coronation and then everything goes wrong and you seem to have died, and you wake up in a wasteland starting back to square one.

And you go on an epic quest where an angry sea god sends your ship far off course, and when you come home you'll find people trying to marry your wife to become king!

Cain

Reaction score

Tsuyu;334756 said:
And you go on an epic quest where an angry sea god sends your ship far off course, and when you come home you'll find people trying to marry your wife to become king!

That would be a great odyseus reference

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hahah, I wasn't really serious. Just trying to point out how clichéd that sort of plot would be.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Jason;334753 said:
That would make a good twist but it should only be for a short time coz then people will be angry that they had to spend half of the game trying to be king and then have to start over again. Maybe theresa comes to you and teleports you to the king where you overthrow him

Nah, it could be that the getting up to coronation part is strangely too easy or something, or not.
If not it would be the equivalent to Bargate prison, or the spire, except this time your not in a cage, or maybe you are....(like locked in the dungeon or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.