• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jack of Blades avatar

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
I've never played Gaia, but does it give you all those parts or do you have to make it yourself?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I've never played Gaia, but does it give you all those parts or do you have to make it yourself?
Gaiaonline at its core is a forums based game, earn gold for posting comments, playing games, and other activities. You can then go to stores to buy items, or the marketplace where there are tens of thousands of articles to choose from. Most items are released monthly and never sold again, and with a real virtual economy items can skyrocket in price. Learning to play the marketplace can make you a gaian billionaire. For instance, that Jack of Blades avatar would cost ruffly 2,000,000 gold pieces.

If you want to have fun making a character to see what it would look like, you can go to tektek.org. This is a separate website where you can make an avatar without buying the items.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
It is his sword my good troll, his robe covers his hands.
That too. But also because part the hilt is the same color as the black flames on his robe.

Also, I'm not trolling. I'm very good at trolling. It's being honest I apparently suck at, since you took it the wrong way.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
That too. But also because part the hilt is the same color as the black flames on his robe.

Also, I'm not trolling. I'm very good at trolling. It's being honest I apparently suck at, since you took it the wrong way.
No offense Ise just teasing.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

What? You're not good at trolling at all.