• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jack Of Blades without his mask on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Jack Of Blades without his mask on!!!

what do you think jack's human form looks like if he tookoff his mask? would his face be deformed or what?:lol::lol:o_O

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score
Re: Jack Of Blades without his mask on!!!

id say it would just be a shadow, or just a shell of a man

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

he looks like this.

jackofsparta.jpg
(pic made by me)

jakdax

the legendary hero Hood
Reaction score

jack of blades face is his mask behind it is nothing no face or anything:cool:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

As Jack "is" his mask I'd wager there no longer is a human body, only the suit of armor animated by his will.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

I think he would look... like my mother.
Which would be like...
GW300H399

jakdax

the legendary hero Hood
Reaction score

lol robin willams

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Actually, the mask takes over people, so he would have a face, it's just not really his.

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

Arseface;289931 said:
Actually, the mask takes over people, so he would have a face, it's just not really his.

Yes, exactly if you payed attention to people jack gets heroes to put on ihs mask so he controls him, so jack doesn't have a face. The only way we could know is if we went in albion then back in time, find a way in the void and walk up to jack(and live) and rip it off. But his soul animates his mask, and besides if the original jack didn't have a face then you have been looking at his face for a long time. All we know is that the msk is jack's face, the face underneath is one of someone else.

jakdax

the legendary hero Hood
Reaction score

Arseface;289931 said:
never thought about that

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

love the robin williams pic. LOL and also whats under the armour? and every armour in the game has ****ty armour and jacks armour looks waayy stronger. So then why would they make stronger armour int he past but weaker in the future?

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

"Jack of Blades" is a soul. He has no body and therefore no face. He commandeers other bodies through time so he can be virtually everlasting. If you put on the mask at the end of the game, your'e repeating the process that has kept Jack of Lades in existence. The mask is not removed until the possessed entity perishes. The face underneath Jack would be the face of the last person to wear the mask.

Simple?:p

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score

Well i can probably tell form jacks voice, he would look like an old evil villain with scars everywhere and probably a burnt face.(omg jason?)

H

Hero_Quest

It would be always the face of the masks last victim. But more shrunken, pale and spongy (like Palpatine in Star Wars III). The real face and body from Jack have been lost a long, long time ago. Only his pure evil soul still lives in the mask and he takes control of any fool who puts the mask on.

For me it was clear to throw away this diabolic artifact and rule Albion as good and lawful HIGH KING! :)

J

jporkchop

To me i think the mask doesnt take over the owner its the holders choice it just allows power.

thats my opinion

Jack Of Blades.

Blade of the Avenger
Reaction score

Actual Answer: (yeah, im a Jack addict.)
Jack Of Blades lives on forever as the soul in his mask. He can posses the wearer beyond the hero's will. Well, whenever someone defeats Jack, He entices the hero beyond the hero's will. (Spoiler: Except at the end, to show how powerful you are, you can choose if you want to wear the mask or throw it away). Now, every mortal who is foolish enough to face Jack would turn into a servant of Jack eternally as a Screamer. Screamers a ghoul-like creatures who suck the soul out of those who oppose them. Jack owns legions of theese Screamers. I would come to belive that since Jack compleatly posses the body that it comes in contact to making it dead in mind, that it is basiclly dead, acting as a servant of Jack. Behind that mask is the face of a dead hero, overwhelmed by the power of a screamer, overwhelmed by the unstoppable power of Jack

J

jporkchop

Jack Of Blades.;295330 said:
Actual Answer: (yeah, im a Jack addict.)
Jack Of Blades lives on forever as the soul in his mask. He can posses the wearer beyond the hero's will. Well, whenever someone defeats Jack, He entices the hero beyond the hero's will. (Spoiler: Except at the end, to show how powerful you are, you can choose if you want to wear the mask or throw it away). Now, every mortal who is foolish enough to face Jack would turn into a servant of Jack eternally as a Screamer. Screamers a ghoul-like creatures who suck the soul out of those who oppose them. Jack owns legions of theese Screamers. I would come to belive that since Jack compleatly posses the body that it comes in contact to making it dead in mind, that it is basiclly dead, acting as a servant of Jack. Behind that mask is the face of a dead hero, overwhelmed by the power of a screamer, overwhelmed by the unstoppable power of Jack

That was...........................amazing

I really like Jack to but to me I believe that your answer is right. I dont think your foolish to wear the mask it gives you power that scares the gods evemn,

J

Jack of Blades|

When Jack was origionally defeated by William Black his soul lived on in the mask. Anyone that wears it becomes a host to Jack therefore he would look like the last person to put it on, possibly with a more demonic look.

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

Arseface;289931 said:

I strongly agree, it would have been a previous hero probably from ancient times unless he had taken over a "Recent hero" If you do put the mask on at the end its still your characters face behind isn't it.

See Hero!? I am not so easy to kill!!

Status
Not open for further replies.