• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jack's Mask !!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kx6593

Jack's Mask !!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!

!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!

After you kill Jack as a dragon my charecter just put on the mask! I didn't want that to happen. Was there any way to stop that?

edited - Dark Drakan

T

The_Bard

Re: Jack's Mask !!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!

I don´t remember very well, but yes exists a way to launch the jacks mask to the lava after beating the dragon , i think you need to push the button that appears in the screen.(by the way i have the xbox version, it can be diferent in pc version)

K

kx6593

I asked this same question on another forum on Gamespot and someone said press A. I reloaded a world save and I'll see if it works.

K

Kato Si

In order to get Jack's mask after you beat his Dragon form don't press any buttons and you'll put it on and as a reward Jack takes over you and you can never take off the mask. It's intresting, but I would only do it once.

Edited - Dark Drakan

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I hate that mask. The whole "you can never take it off" deal just puts it off. I prefer the helms anyday.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
I hate that mask. The whole "you can never take it off" deal just puts it off. I prefer the helms anyday.

amen, I totally agree

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seems kind of wierd that you cant remove it.

K

Kato Si

yeah it's totally bogus...

T

The_Bard

Dark Drakan said:
Seems kind of wierd that you cant remove it.

I dont fink that way, ´cause the mask IS Jack of Blades, and when you put it you become Jack of Blades, in other words the mask possesses you.

K

Kato Si

The_Bard said:
I dont fink that way, ´cause the mask IS Jack of Blades, and when you put it you become Jack of Blades, in other words the mask possesses you.

Yes we know that.

F

Fuzi0n

Can you continue to play the game while wearing the mask?
Like doing any other quests that might not of been complete, or do the credits role.

1337mojo

The_Bard said:

Does taht mean the mask has been Controlling Jack?

T

The_Bard

1337mojo said:
Does taht mean the mask has been Controlling Jack?

Jack of Blades is in fact the Mask or the spirit of the Mask in other words, and the man that the Mask controls is only a puppet.

1337mojo

I wonder who the puppet is make a cool story also.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

I always figured it was Jacks soul transferred into the mask to survive after he had been beaten the first time because of the sheer power that he had. When you put the mask on I prefer to look upon it as not the mask itself possessing you but Jacks soul which is trapped in the mask possessing you. After all the mask is something which is used to trap souls such as Thunders and all that.

Fuzi0n, yes you can continue paying the game while wearing Jacks mask. It maxes out your evil alignment as well.

:D

C

Crazyarms

Weird said:
Fuzi0n, yes you can continue paying the game while wearing Jacks mask. It maxes out your evil alignment as well.

Well im definitly not doing that, do you know what happens if you refuse the mask?

Z

Zero

but when you have the maskk your immortal you never age thats the cool thing :)

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

You have to read the heroes logbook to see the heroes diary and read what Jack writes.

S

shadow

when i made that choice i have pc version the mask was talking to me and there was a thing saying throw away jacks mask so i clicked and he thew it into the lava and it was destroyed

S

Skorms Slayer

The mask and sword of aeons r a perfect match, i love wearing em together.

Status
Not open for further replies.