• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Javascript Error Code

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
I'm trying to start a thread and something about my thread keeps it from being able to be posted due to some Javascript error. But posting a simple thread like this one obviously worked so does anyone have a clue as to what I'm doing wrong?

There is a link in the thread I'm trying to start, but when I removed it, it still happened. So that wasn't the problem. *sigh*

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Ive had the same thing and been unable to create threads too, ive posted about it in another thread to bring it to Steves attention as i couldnt make my own.

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
Yeh it's getting wild annoying, 2 threads Ive tried to start, one for conversation and one for assistance and neither of them got made...Ive tried multiple times now, what exactly is the problem? ( im not big on javascript as of yet lol )

- like is there any settings etc I could change on my end?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Yeh it's getting wild annoying, 2 threads Ive tried to start, one for conversation and one for assistance and neither of them got made...Ive tried multiple times now, what exactly is the problem? ( im not big on javascript as of yet lol )

- like is there any settings etc I could change on my end?

The issue is server end i think so Steves got to work his magic. Maybe an overlooked setting or something when we had the new one built.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
or something when we had the new one built.

So that's what he was doing that other day.

Hope it gets fixed soon, me and the Bard Corner are having a few disagreements.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
I think I figured out what it was. It's when a post is too long...