• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jedi Academy

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Jedi Academy

Does anyone here still play it? I just put it back on my computer, and I'm completing singleplayer again. Would anybody care to play online sometime?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Jedi Academy

I just have Outcast. Sorry.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

I have both Outcast and Jedi Academy; I believe Dark Forces II lies around somewhere, too. I've been role-playing in JKA for years. I've closed down my community after "living" ~1.5 year but intend to continue any time soon. Unless you're searching for people to actually FFA and the such, then no, I'm not interested.

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

I have Dark Forces II

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

One of my favourite games. If it wasn't as dated as it is, I'd defs play it more.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score

Jedi Academy is a classic, such a great game. I used to play the Movie battles mod for it, which was awesome.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

sorry, outcast here. if we could figure out why different servers are displayed for us then maybe we could work out something there. otherwise, nah man. academy and my laptop don't mix.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Gakoyu Ojima;431340 said:
I have both Outcast and Jedi Academy; I believe Dark Forces II lies around somewhere, too. I've been role-playing in JKA for years. I've closed down my community after "living" ~1.5 year but intend to continue any time soon. Unless you're searching for people to actually FFA and the such, then no, I'm not interested.

Actually, JA role playing was what I used to do too. I didn't think many people would be into it, so I'd be open for anything on JA. We could role play a little if you want. Do you have Xfire?

Daemon300;431341 said:
I play Jedi Academy Movie Battles 2.

www.moviebattles.com

I'll look into it. I think I downloaded it at some point.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

I used to have Jedi Academy, I loved it to death. I don't think I ever completed it though... if I had it, I'd be more than happy to play with you but sadly, it's long gone.

Hopefully I'll get the chance to buy it again someday.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score

You can find a copy of the game pretty easily on Ebay. That's where I got mine.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

GrimWhim;431431 said:
I used to have Jedi Academy, I loved it to death. I don't think I ever completed it though... if I had it, I'd be more than happy to play with you but sadly, it's long gone.

Hopefully I'll get the chance to buy it again someday.

.ISO file

that's all i can say ^_^

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Necromancer11;431430 said:
Actually, JA role playing was what I used to do too. I didn't think many people would be into it, so I'd be open for anything on JA. We could role play a little if you want. Do you have Xfire?
Oh? I didn't know you were into role-playing. Nice. While the JKA population is pretty active still, not many seem to be bothered by it anymore unfortunately. I'd also like to mention that most of my experience (as well as the mod I had on the servers) is related to OJP (Open Jedi Project) and JKE (Jedi Knight Enhanced (replaced OJP eventually (and made by same developers of OJP))).

I do have xFire, but with my recent global name-change on forums and other places (where applicable), I'm going to create a new one.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

I used to have it. I had to buy it on ebay because they stopped selling it in stores.