• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kato Si, wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fuzi0n

Kato Si, wtf?

I can't tell if your joking or not, my friend at college thinks you are.
But hey, maybe you are extreme religious. But wtf? This is a fable forum remember, not jesuslovesyoufansite.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Kato Si, wtf?

I dont know what happened either, he went from respected member to preaching about god then Private Messaging me saying i closed his thread becuase im into 'dark' things and didnt like what was being said in it :hmm: I closed it because it was causing arguments and people asked for it to be closed.

I also think this should be the end of the matter as he told me he is not coming back so...

F

Fuzi0n

I was very confused, yea, i saw alot of his "normal" posts, but then suddenly everything went "god". Nevermind, it was nice knowing him. It just would of been nice to have an answer as to why he changed so dramatically, lol.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah i agree but hey guess thats just another day in the life of a forum.

F

Fuzi0n

Yup, i wonder what strange curcumstances will happen next.
Maybe you'll change sex and become a lesbian. We'll never know!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Fuzi0n said:
Yup, i wonder what strange curcumstances will happen next.
Maybe you'll change sex and become a lesbian. We'll never know!

Hmm thats a thought :p

:lol:

C

Crazyarms

Yeah thats not like him. He lives a block away, and ever since he started that thread he wont return my calls or text messages. But i do know that he was not joking. He doesnt joke about those kinds of things. Hes a good guy, he just goes a little overboard at times.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
Yeah thats not like him. He lives a block away, and ever since he started that thread he wont return my calls or text messages. But i do know that he was not joking. He doesnt joke about those kinds of things. Hes a good guy, he just goes a little overboard at times.

Appreiccate you saying so, hope hes ok and things get sorted soon. Seemed very odd change he went through.

C

Crazyarms

Yeah tell me about it. Ive been his friend almost my whole damn life, and hes never done anything like this before, he even stop playing on Xbox Live. Now that weird. He spends tons of money on video games. Im very worried.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I surpose hes just trying to 'find' himself at the moment and going through period of self awareness.

F

Fuzi0n

no offense but sounds like he wants attention, instead of saying hes going to commit suicide, he joins religion.

C

Crazyarms

No thats not like him. trust me. he doesnt want attention.

T

The_Bard

Dark Drakan said:
I dont know what happened either, he went from respected member to preaching about god then Private Messaging me saying i closed his thread becuase im into 'dark' things and didnt like what was being said in it :hmm: I closed it because it was causing arguments and people asked for it to be closed.

I also think this should be the end of the matter as he told me he is not coming back so...

That is scary, acting like that he looks my religious grandmother , you know I am atheist and i havent been baptized, but my grandmother does not know.:p

1337mojo

There nothing wrong with being a Christian as myself am one but some time people that preach about it are just saying they believe in God there nothing wrong about it. What he did is the exact same thing as an atheist saying there is no God just the opposite.

No offense but sounds like he wants attention, instead of saying he’s going to commit suicide, he joins religion.

Are you saying that being a Christian, Catholic, Muslim, and Buddhist is suicide?

I'm just stating my mind I never knew the guy/girl I hope me saying what I said doesn't prevent me from making friends here.

[edit]
I saw the thread but it was a bit odd but I don't think anybody would get offended by it unless that person got offened super easy. unless that person post a thread about God not existing then thats being a
hypocritical.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Oh cripes not another one of these threads. I have to say something though- Drak, you were not the only he accused of being in league with Satan because of something you did or said. Kato seemed like a decent guy who maybe just too things a wee bit too seriously. My ex girlfriend recently became very religious and I can say that I have noticed a huge change in everything about her. Anytime we talk she has to, like its compulsory or something, bring up God somewhere and as such it ends up in some kind of argument beause I have asked her numerous times to please not try and discuss it with me. It just seems to make her more determined to turn me into a Christian. Her best friend nowadays hates her because of her attitude to everything. Anyway I just really wanted to say the following.....

Listen guys, just let this go. I can already see things going the way of that other thread. Locked. Religious debates get heated even if the best intentions are put forward by both parties. People misinterpret things and it all ends up with crazy arguing. Nobody is going to come out on top and it only ends up with people being hurt or ****ed off. I think Kato probably hates me because of what I believe and the discussion we had, personally I think the guy is dead on but chances are if I hadnt mentioned anything about religion we would be on good terms right now. No less, this thread should be left to die in my opinion. I can already see cracks beginning and the starting points of arguments which I am not even going to mention.

:unsure:

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

1337mojo said:
There nothing wrong with being a Christian as myself am one but some time people that preach about it are just saying they believe in God there nothing wrong about it. What he did is the exact same thing as an atheist saying there is no God just the opposite.

Are you saying that being a Christian, Catholic, Muslim, and Buddhist is suicide?

I'm just stating my mind I never knew the guy/girl I hope me saying what I said doesn't prevent me from making friends here.

[edit]
I saw the thread but it was a bit odd but I don't think anybody would get offended by it unless that person got offened super easy. unless that person post a thread about God not existing then thats being a
hypocritical.

Of course it wont prevent you from making friends. We're all here for Fable dude- that is at least one thing we all have in common. Spiritual enlightment and issues of belief should be left for another time and place.

:D

C

Crazyarms

Ok lets not start this crap all over again.

Mojo: dont worry, we Christians already said every damn thing we needed to say, so no need to defend us any longer

Weird: Heres some more info about Kato:
  • Kato does not hate anyone. As he said before, he respects everybody no matter what. (with very few exeptions)
  • He doesnt care what religion you are (i think) he just likes to spread the word of God, just as i do.
  • He is a good guy, and would not hurt a single soul (in real life, games excluded) he just has a short temper (no offence jeff)

Other than that, your right on about stopping this before it goes where the other one went. straight to the grave.

p.s. umm.. just wondering why fuzion made this thread?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
Ok lets not start this crap all over again.

Mojo: dont worry, we Christians already said every damn thing we needed to say, so no need to defend us any longer

Weird: Heres some more info about Kato:

Other than that, your right on about stopping this before it goes where the other one went. straight to the grave.

p.s. umm.. just wondering why fuzion made this thread?

Im going to close it here and say the issue is resolved, i think Fusion just wanted afew answers as to why Kato changed so dramatically thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.