• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Keeping Promises?

Status
Not open for further replies.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
So I've been playing through the game, and I've made a few promises here and there, like to restore the Dwellers Camp and stuff like that. How do I undertake in these promises to start helping whoever I've promises? Do I have to wait until I become the king?

Reaction score
So I've been playing through the game, and I've made a few promises here and there, like to restore the Dwellers Camp and stuff like that. How do I undertake in these promises to start helping whoever I've promises? Do I have to wait until I become the king?
Yes you have to have court sessions as king, sorry for the spoiler

PassThePepper

Pepper
Reaction score
you must wait til youre king, then you can help. these decisions get very critical though

Reaction score
Yes you have to have court sessions as king, sorry for the spoiler
you must wait til youre king, then you can help. these decisions get very critical though
Yes as me and pepper said, it will all get explained to you when you become king, but beware, these "choices" are rather straightforward and difficult to decide when your thinking about what comes next,(and trust me) you will know.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
Heheh, thanks guys. I've been reading that in the end if you don't have enough gold to pay stuff, most of the population gets killed? Is that true? lol

Reaction score
Heheh, thanks guys. I've been reading that in the end if you don't have enough gold to pay stuff, most of the population gets killed? Is that true? lol
It is if u want to kno like what we mean i can tell u, i can message u

Reaction score
That'd be great, I don't wan't everyone dying and then everyone who is left hating on me lol.
Ok, so at the end or while your king, it so complicate, basically you can be a good king and have everyone die, or be bad and be able to save people.(and when i say that it really depends on how much money you have in your kingdom treasury, the more money u have in it, the more people survive) As king you have these court dates to decide stuff, Good or bad, were talkin big money, there is always 2 choices, one choice always gives you money and the other usually uses it. and all the choices change the actual world. """""spoiler ahead"""One of the choices is draining bowerlake, or not draining it, you get 400,000 for draining it cuz it has resources in it. Draining it is bad and not draining it is good. Get what im sayin, but not many people know this, there is a way around all this if you are good(cuz if you are bad the your ok), all you have to do is buy as many buildings to rent out and shops to raise prices, always put the prices in shops to the highest and rent always to the highest, your people will be ****ed, but your going to turn it back to normal and they will be ok then, you have to raise like 6,600,000 gold to make everybody survive, but you can get any amount, jsut the higher amount you have the more people survive, to get you started with money, there is the demon door at the sunshine manor that opens aoutomatically once you become king and he gives you 1,000,000. There is a diamon you go get from aurora, 700,,000. and there is a white balvorine statue thats 600,000. The statue and diamond are king quest that u will be told to do, once you get back to your castle with one you have the option to put the money in your treasury or keep it for yourself, keep both for yourself, now start buying everything,(all buildings and all shops). rent and shops prices turn them all the way up. Now i assume your good, so do all the good things when your in the courts, your treasury will go negative in gold after its all done but if you buy erthing you will be gettin almost 400,000 every 5 minutes. But WAIT, your last court date has to do with helping the dwelmers of mistpeak, you will see it on your agenda, dont do that yet, dont go in the court until your ready, if you do then you have no way out until after the battle. so you can do whatever you want just dont go in there until your money is all the way up. Thats about it, and another thing, make shore you buy everything to get money the fastest, start at mill fields and buy those big houses cuz there rent all the way up is average 15,000 a peice. Last but not least, fullfill all your promises, cuz doing the bad things is to get you money but you wont need to do them cuz you have your own way of doing it thx to me. just be shore to put the diamond money and statue money into your personal treasury and not the kingdom treasury.

i had to post it here cuz it was to long to message u

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
Awesome! +Like

Well I'm glad I'm on the right path, I've started buying some houses around Brightwall and I'm setting the rent to the highest. So just to clarify, there is a treasury for the kingdom and a personal treasury? What happens if you have money in the kingdom one as apposed to the personal?

Reaction score
Awesome! +Like

Well I'm glad I'm on the right path, I've started buying some houses around Brightwall and I'm setting the rent to the highest. So just to clarify, there is a treasury for the kingdom and a personal treasury? What happens if you have money in the kingdom one as apposed to the personal?
When the battle happens, the kingdom treasury will be emptied, As for it being there, you will be introduced to it when you become king, and your personel one is in your sanctuary(start button). The room with the trophies. Now there is a desk/lectar in front of both treasuries. You can transfer money from yours to the kingdoms or from the kingdoms to yours, just click on the desk thing, and you can hit "X" to switch between the 2 options. You can transfer a max of 1,000,000 at a time, so do a mill then a mill then a mill, you get the point.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
When the battle happens, the kingdom treasury will be emptied, As for it being there, you will be introduced to it when you become king, and your personel one is in your sanctuary(start button). The room with the trophies. Now there is a desk/lectar in front of both treasuries. You can transfer money from yours to the kingdoms or from the kingdoms to yours, just click on the desk thing, and you can hit "X" to switch between the 2 options. You can transfer a max of 1,000,000 at a time, so do a mill then a mill then a mill, you get the point.
Ah okay I see. Thanks for taking the time to explain this to me :D

lao113

Reaction score
hahahha ok then, just leme kno if you need help with anything. i gotcha
I had tried that, but wasn't getting 400k ( roughly 140k ) so I decided to gamble on a lil fable 2 trick, dropping the rent to zero and letting the owners upgrade them. Hopefully in a bit they'll have everything maxd in value and I'll raise the rent to make me rich D=

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
I had tried that, but wasn't getting 400k ( roughly 140k ) so I decided to gamble on a lil fable 2 trick, dropping the rent to zero and letting the owners upgrade them. Hopefully in a bit they'll have everything maxd in value and I'll raise the rent to make me rich D=
Hopefully that actually works on this.

pvtponcho

Reaction score
So if you never finish your court duties. the game clock will just stay still? Even if you sleep through a day?? Does this only happen during the mistpeak court duties or for all?

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
Do you have to make promises to do the revolution bit? Or when asked for a promise just say 'no'.

Reaction score
You have to make shore you have everything, now im not gettin 400 k, i said about and i mean literally 5 minutes real life or just a little over. I get like 40k and 30k and 35k and20k 15k all in about like a group then like 30 second later the other bit comes in, it just happens i can just sit there and do nothing and get almot a mill in ten minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.