• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Keystone Exploit/Hack/Glitch!!!

F

FableFanatic12

Keystone Exploit/Hack/Glitch!!!

I found this cool glitch online when i was searching for hints as to how to win at keystone,

as the guy said you max bet on trips and all othe triple stones, but you can also bet on others if you want and roll, but as soon as you roll pull your xbox 360 cable out of the wall and, you win on every stone you bet on, i already 500,000 and i going to stick with that until fable 2 comes out,
Enjoy

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score
Re: Keystone Exploit/Hack/Glitch!!!

Wouldn't pulling your cable out of the wall just turn off your Xbox?

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

I think that this is a joke post? hes trying to get u to do stupid stuff...

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

first i wonder how anyone could have figured this out, then i wonder who would repededly do it. there is no way im gonna do that.

G

gdude987654321

yeah this is a joke... there is a real glitch though but for fortunes tower... dont use it and ruin your fable experience

K

kooger

it doesnt ruin anything iot helps you if your too deep in debt. f your in deep debt then THAT will ruin fable..

G

gdude987654321

kooger;197439 said:
it doesnt ruin anything iot helps you if your too deep in debt. f your in deep debt then THAT will ruin fable..

it ruins it for the people who have multiple millions of gold... the fable 2 economy was supposed to be much more limited than fable 1's... if you can go out abd buy a castle immediately you wont have to do the job system or suffer or anything

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

That's like the Ctrl+W shortcut that will reveal hidden aspect of any web page. :p

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

well, apart from ruining game experiences long befor the game even comes out, does anyone have a real statagy for keystone? i really suck at it. as for the fotunes tower thing, i say go a head and use it. it helped me get out of my hundred thousand gold debt. and earn a decent amount, wich i am using to play the other games fairly. and as far as ruining the game expereince, playing the pub games in the first place is kinda cheating anyway. in theory, if one was to play the pub games successfully without cheating, one could have a vast fortune before getting the game, and ruin the experience. but, you could just chose not to merge your characters. or, you could cheat and get all the items, then porposly losse a ton of money just so you could earn a fair amount. also, i dont feel being rich early ruins much, for me the experience is mostly the story, exploring, customizing my character, and combat. money hardly helps you in those aspects of the game. really the only thing you could miss out on is working for money. but even if your rich, whats to stop you from being a blacksmith anyway?

F

FableFanatic12

use this i made now a million from it

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

na, i prefer the fortunes tower glitch, its much easyer.

F

FableFanatic12

ya i guess so, but you meke make the money faster from this

Lionheart

Reaction score

^ It would just turn you xbox 360 off :( me thinks you are not telling the truth

G

Goretex

He's lying. What you're really supposed to do it grab your 360 WHILE IT'S PLUGGED IN and jump in the bathtub with it. It worked for me and I have like a million bajillion gold. :shifty: