• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Killing whisper in the arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Re: Big

Yeah. I always felt guilty as hell in my evil game-- possibly part of why I never finished one. I like being good. Probably I read too much sci-fi and fantasy (huge good vs. evil). Need to read more morally relatavistic milfic. Or just the New Jedi Order series...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Big

Haha, did I mess this one up. Was gonna go all sneaky-like and rename it "Big arena choice" but apparently it didn't like that.... do'h.:'(

B

ben beagley

Re: Killing whisper in the arena

whisper is a ***** and thunder is abit gay

H

Hexadecimal

ben beagley;93571 said:
whisper is a ***** and thunder is abit gay

Whisper certainly was a *****... but seeing as how Thunder was clearly interested in the Lady Grey, I don't see how he could be classed as a homosexual o_O=]

K

Khaos

I just thought i'd forget about what everybody else in here said and just cut to the chase. deathbybacon, you are such a ****ing n00b!!!! why must you make these stupid topics about what you should do!? do it yourself and find out! once again, fable is a ****ing RPG! do what you feel like, not what others tell you to do!

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

You are what you eat?

H

Hexadecimal

Khaos;93599 said:
I just thought i'd forget about what everybody else in here said and just cut to the chase. deathbybacon, you are such a ****ing n00b!!!! why must you make these stupid topics about what you should do!? do it yourself and find out! once again, fable is a ****ing RPG! do what you feel like, not what others tell you to do!

ok... Khaos, you have already been warned that this type of conduct will not be tolerated on the boards...
there's no need to go flaming people if you don't like their threads... the remedy is simple... Don't read them!
now I won't be warning you again... let's play nice now, shall we?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;93603 said:
ok... Khaos, you have already been warned that this type of conduct will not be tolerated on the boards...
there's no need to go flaming people if you don't like their threads... the remedy is simple... Don't read them!
now I won't be warning you again... let's play nice now, shall we?

Ive added a 24 hour ban to his profile to get the message across and hopefully he will play nice and change conduct when he returns.

F

FableFreak

Khaos;93599 said:

Wow Khaos. I knew you hated noobs, but I didn't think you'd go this far. You're my friend and I honestly don't want to see you getting banned. That party last night must have gone to your head... Especially the booze...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Killing whisper at arena?

Hexadecimal;93311 said:
good points? you know... I think I'll pass on that one... :sick::lol:

someone who truly wished to be good wouldn't go around hurting people for money anyhow, whether with a sword or their fist... I guess that trick works though for people who just want to look like good guys without actually being good

And this would be an example of helping someone, and not getting any good points at all...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;93613 said:
And this would be an example of helping someone, and not getting any good points at all...
o_O What?

T

TheCrimsonKing

Hellllllooooo. Money. come on people. 10,000 is alot of mulah.

J

Jester.

Gollak_Khal;92975 said:
LOL :D

Man I always hated Whisper I was so glad when they gave me the chance to kill her.
I jumped at that chance

H

HodgePodge

If only Fable had more inventive ways of killing someone. I wanted to scalp those ****ing dreadlocks off of her head :p. (Having one of my homicidal moments...)

J

Jester.

i wanted to smash her face in the write in her own blood farmboy but heh thats just me
EDIT: Dumb ***** should have known betetr to have ****ed with oakvale

V

visual.noise

my character is a ranger type hero, and ive always been a big fan of popping people's heads off with my bow. can i do that to that stupid *****? >:)

F

FableGod

Basically it whether you want good or bad points

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

FableGod;139424 said:
Basically it whether you want good or bad points

Yet again this thread was 4 months old, please stop reviving old threads as ive said multiple times now, last post was 06-22-2007, 08:02 PM. I dont want to start handing out Infractions for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.