• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Kingdom Come: Deliverance | Crime System -Thievery & Punishments (0.5 Alpha Info)

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I am glad to see that the game's progressing! It looks promising still.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I am glad to see that the game's progressing! It looks promising still.

Graphically it looks stunning already even in Alpha so soon as all the systems start being put together it could be superb. Its biggest issue I think is going to be its first person combat, that could go either way at moment.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
That crime and punishment system sounds quite excellent. I swear this game is going to be such a darkhorse, everyone else I've seen that's heard of this game has all found it by accident and are blown away by how little attention it's getting. There's so much potential there and I can't wait for the final release to storm the scene, all the known juggernauts (Witcher, Fallout, Dragon Age, ME: Andromeda) will be out of the way by then. So it should be a nice window of opportunity for it.

I agree on the first-person combat though, it looks a bit clumsy and sluggish. I know they're trying to go for a simulation feel with it, but having a more snappier control response will go a long way. I hope they can sort it out.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
That crime and punishment system sounds quite excellent. I swear this game is going to be such a darkhorse, everyone else I've seen that's heard of this game has all found it by accident and are blown away by how little attention it's getting. There's so much potential there and I can't wait for the final release to storm the scene, all the known juggernauts (Witcher, Fallout, Dragon Age, ME: Andromeda) will be out of the way by then. So it should be a nice window of opportunity for it.

I agree on the first-person combat though, it looks a bit clumsy and sluggish. I know they're trying to go for a simulation feel with it, but having a more snappier control response will go a long way. I hope they can sort it out.

The developers seem like really nice guys who have a real eye for attention to detail, just hope the system is fun and works well if they are going for that realistic feel as realism for that type of combat is quite clunky and cumbersome.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Tech Alpha 0.5 - Introducing Crime System

We introduced new features of Kingdom Come: Deliverance Tech Alpha 0.5 to our backers, answered questions about crime system and also uncovered basic info about upcoming Beta version.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Video Update #12 Crime System & More

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Kingdom-Come-Deliverance-Thank-you.jpg

Warhorse Studios has released a new update on the state of Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

In addition to recapping the biggest features from the last Tech Alpha, which has now been implemented with the latest update into the alpha, Creative Director Daniel Vavra states that the playable beta for backers of the project should be available in early 2016.

The beta will include most of the core game mechanics and about one-fifth of the final game map, as well as a handful of main story quests. Most of the story for the final game is written at this point, and is now being implemented into cutscenes and translated into English.

For immediate access to the current alpha and eventual access to the beta when it is released, you can still become a backer at the Kingdom Come website.

SOURCE

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Kingdom Come: Deliverance PC Delayed

The PC version of medieval role-playing game Kingdom Come: Deliverance is not going to make it out this summer as previously expected.

A spokesperson for Prague-based studio Warhorse told Polygon that the computer version is being pushed out from its summer window to launch alongside the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Armour & RPG system

Kingdom Come: Deliverance Sword Combat Presentation