• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Knothole island after the spire?

A

asiancracker1

Knothole island after the spire?

Stared a new character after buying the knothole island (premium). I am about to go to "the spire" in th main quest. I wanted to wait to do knothole quest till I was a little better. Will it be available after "the spire"?

mystic_wolf83

The Chosen One
Reaction score
Re: Knothole island after the spire?

You can start Knothole Island whenever you feel like it. There is no time constraint to the side quest. You can start from when you first enter Bowerstone Market to when you're relaxing in the luxury of Fairfax Castle (purchased after the Spire only). It's up to you, priorities are important, but Knothole Island can always wait.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

yes it will still be there. but you can go ahead and do it now, the enimies in knothole are leveled to match your skill so you can take them at any point.

X

xdeathlessxone

funny someone brought this up, i tried doig all three quests of the knothole island pack before i went to the spire and it glitched out and told me i had to stop the ice when i already did that and the heat quest so it was raining....long story short after being angry i couldnt do it i went to the spire and when i came back the stop the rain quest was available, i dont know if thats something they put in so u cant complete it too early in the game or if mine just glitched out and reset itself when i came back from the spire but all is good now. this ever happen to anyone?