• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Knothole island potions help

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dude

Knothole island potions help

just bought the dlc and i went to edit my guys appearnce with the potions. my guy is max strength and skill, so he was super tall and strong. i wanted him to look like he did at the begining of the game, so i first used the shorten potion and made him really short. So he was short and strong looking. then i used the thin potions but nothing happened. Is it possible to make your character look less bulky without having to discard my physique levels?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: Knothole island potions help

No. You must discard your physique levels.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Make your guy tall again too, it'll help.

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

yeah, the whole idea PM made with strength was that you may lose your slenderness for a big muscles, which is realistic..hopefully your char is a male cause the females look like ogres with full physique XD

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

Dark Prophit;399706 said:
yeah, the whole idea PM made with strength was that you may lose your slenderness for a big muscles, which is realistic..hopefully your char is a male cause the females look like ogres with full physique XD

Yeah haha, it's rather frightening. I just did another playthrough without leveling physique at all. After returning to Oakfield docks after 10 years, I eventually got a little symbol over my head that displayed a nifty little icon and a "17 Weak". I hopped up on potions and crap anyhow to make it a little easier to get through on just Skill and Will (and remarkably wasn't that difficult at all). I'm fairly certain I can maximize or nearly maximize it.

I'll go try that now and see if putting it off has any effect on character aesthetics. However, there is no way that I know off the lessen the bulkiness of a character with potions of any sort, even those on Knothole Island.

EDIT: Well it seems no matter what Physique will make you bulky. I have to say it's not flattering on shorter characters at all.

The Red Dragon

Reaction score

Yeah you gotta either take away your physique(sorry if wrong spelling) or drink tall potion which might help

Status
Not open for further replies.