• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

KoTOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Master Revan

Re: KoTOR

the third one is supposed to be the Exile of the second KOTOR goes to find Revan and together they either destroy the evil out in the Unknown Regions or take it over...i can flipping wait for this game...supposed to be long as hell and also huge with ablities and force powers and many other feats...this game is supposed to be greater then the first since lucasarts and bioware have been working on it since the second came out...also all the characters from the first and second are avaliable for you to pick into your group...bloody awesome

B

Burne08

Master Revan said:
the third one is supposed to be the Exile of the second KOTOR goes to find Revan and together they either destroy the evil out in the Unknown Regions or take it over...i can flipping wait for this game...supposed to be long as hell and also huge with ablities and force powers and many other feats...this game is supposed to be greater then the first since lucasarts and bioware have been working on it since the second came out...also all the characters from the first and second are avaliable for you to pick into your group...bloody awesome

FLIPPIN' SWEET!!!:lol: (sorry kind of funny)

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Apocalypse_89 said:
Yeah, I hope that they make a 3rd Kotor. that would be awsome. But they would probably mess up with it.

If they do they should have Bioware help with it since Bioware helped make KoTOR1.
Bioware didn't help make KoTOR2 which is why it wasn't as good as the first one.:(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
If they do they should have Bioware help with it since Bioware helped make KoTOR1.
Bioware didn't help make KoTOR2 which is why it wasn't as good as the first one.:(

Yeah a good point, bioware are a great company!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
I didnt play the first but i have got the 2nd, i really liked it actually but got stuck and didnt want to start again so stopped playing it :(

Where did you get "stuck" at?:wassat:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Where did you get "stuck" at?:wassat:

On that damn beach with the droids and the minefield i didnt have anyone who was good at ranged attacks to hit them from distance and ran out of mines and was kind of stuck there :blush: my own fault really.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Meh,......It's ok I accidently erased my file. Damn it........

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Meh,......It's ok I accidently erased my file. Damn it........

Made me feel abit better :p i uninstalled it anyway and dont play it anymore so...

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I still have it for my Xbox but probably wont play it 4 a while (It was just yesterday when I erased it.):'(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
I still have it for my Xbox but probably wont play it 4 a while (It was just yesterday when I erased it.):'(

Oh dear that sucks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.