• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

!!! Lady Grey Disappeared !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gosford

!!! Lady Grey Disappeared !!!

So I chose not to leave the mansion and marry Lady Grey. I accidently proposed to her with a 2 star ring and she got a little upset. She didn't run away.

However, I did ask her to follow me upstairs and she never came. I went back downstairs and now she is gone.

I have searched the house numerous times (especially during night hours) and she has completley vanished from the game.

Any suggestions? :wacko:

K

KialHXCore

Re: !!! Lady Grey Disappeared !!!

check the cemetery
just wonder around there and your should find here, that's usually where she hangs out
you know...
becuase she's un-dead?
and into the necrophiliac stuff...

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score

If she is not there just wander you will find her some time.

R

roaringhedgehog

mm i also had the same **** i only had a crapola ring and asked her to follow me i started to head to bower markets she started to follow but as we were walking she just slowly vanished into thin air before my eyes......

i have still yet to find her or see her in the cemetary her tomb or anywhere else in teh world... maybe because i bought the house after 2 rl days of not seeing her an getting miffed of it.

iunno i decided to go kill the stupid women who love me and the man also who loves me in the cemetary instead i do this each time i vist incase mrs grey wants more deaths to pop for me lol >:)....

K

Killer_J

omg omg omg omg omg!!! lady grey wiked!! lol , so happy i gave her everythng 5star ring and that castle but i fuked another chick oon ma travels and then wen i got back BANG! divorce papers in ma face i want her back :(:(, where can i find her, i kno in cremtary but like in old town or graveyard manshion??, plz help as much as u can thnx johno

K

Killer_J

ive looked for like 2 days ****ing me off!! haha, any perticular place shell be? i kno ceremtary bbut where where, nd has any1 actualy found her if so wat part of ceremtary thnx
johno

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Killer_J;292843 said:
ive looked for like 2 days ****ing me off!! haha, any perticular place shell be? i kno ceremtary bbut where where, nd has any1 actualy found her if so wat part of ceremtary thnx
johno

Double post, use the edit button mate. Try bloodstone too, sometimes the spouse ends up there.

Avoid crude language, there are some kids on these forums(as these are PG or 12 forums, I cant remember which). Swearing is OK when used sporadically, but not unnecessary swearing.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Like he said try bloodstone, missing sposes sometimes randomly show up there for some reson. but Im guessing she is quite simply gone. shes a zombie anyway, you can do better. other fish in the sea and all that.

D

deadlyraverr666

my sister married lady grey with the best ring and brought the mansion place for her in fair fax and now shes just gone we follow her on familys it says shes in the throne room but no were to be seen in there:(

says shes missing me but i dont no were she is any advice plz we wanna kill her :D

Lionheart

Reaction score

deadlyraverr666;328833 said:
my sister married lady grey with the best ring and brought the mansion place for her in fair fax and now shes just gone we follow her on familys it says shes in the throne room but no were to be seen in there:(

says shes missing me but i dont no were she is any advice plz we wanna kill her :D

Shes gone for good unless you put her allowance to nothing :ninja: then she magically appears to give you those happy divorce papers

Willstopher

Reaction score

once your wife leaves you, you can never get her back

Aristo

In Shade And Shadow
Premium
Reaction score

Gosford;228488 said:
So I chose not to leave the mansion and marry Lady Grey. I accidently proposed to her with a 2 star ring and she got a little upset. She didn't run away.

However, I did ask her to follow me upstairs and she never came. I went back downstairs and now she is gone.

I have searched the house numerous times (especially during night hours) and she has completley vanished from the game.

Any suggestions? :wacko:

If she disappeared it was most likely a bugged house as I've found 4 bugged houses so far myself :/. If it still says you have a family in the quest/maps tab you can get her to reappear by going to bowerstone town square, giving any one of the maidens a forever ring and sleeping with one of them after you purchased a house close to the town square, make sure it's close to the shops their. After you have done that check your quest/maps tab again and it should say now: "Your spouse has a gift for you"... Set your target to lady grey and she should reappear to give you the gift(not really a gift but a blackmail letter from a beggar because he saw you have an affair with another woman in bowerstone), she should be glowing green and she says I have a letter for you, you read the letter from the beggar and it should say you have 5 days to get to bowerstone under the bridge to pay him the 2,000 gold blackmail money or everyone will find out about your unfaithfulness. Note:After you get the letter form lady grey immediately ask her to follow you and travel to bowerstone to purchase a house, even if it's ****** cause it's only a temporary place to keep her, you can move her later after the blackmail quest.

Another thing too, make sure your other wife doesn't run into lady grey cause if they see each other obviously that's bad! I had to kill my other wife to stop lady grey from escalating and giving me divorce papers on the spot, then paid a fine from the guards. Everything went back to normal after that.

The whole reason I remarried a 2nd time in the first place was cause lady grey disappeared on me in brightwood tower and I couldn't find her, but now I have her back after doing the above so cheers and hope this helps anyone! :p I love this game and hope these glitches get fixed soon.

P.S. sorry for bringing back such an old topic, but noone else mentioned this and i've been searching for a way online and ingame to get lady grey back for forever, many hours lol and finally had success.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

wow good strategy

G

green army

i bought the mansion but couldnt marry her because i only had a dodgy ring, i got her to follow me into bowerstone market and when i got there she was gone. :( can anyone help? love hurts i understand songs on the radio now, my heart is in two :(

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

green army;375657 said:
i bought the mansion but couldnt marry her because i only had a dodgy ring, i got her to follow me into bowerstone market and when i got there she was gone. :( can anyone help? love hurts i understand songs on the radio now, my heart is in two :([/QUOTE/)

I think if that happens, its like if you kick the other guy to the curb to marry her, then wait to long to propose. She just disapears.

CJuneau1

Reaction score

I figured out an answer for some people if the trail for Lady Grey leads to the wall in Fairfax Gardens. Lady Grey's Tomb. It is to the right of where the trail leads you. It was the answer to my problem anyway and that's where I found her.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Hey, This thread is 4 months old. Check dates before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.