• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady Grey...has vanished

S

Shadowbane

Lady Grey...has vanished

So after me and my grave keeper buddy Victor put her back together, I decided to have her all to myself and left my buddy in tatters but that's all good. Now, I left her in the Graveyard Mansion for a while since I thought she'd be there when I get back after declaring her eternal love for me, but when I returned she was no where to be found. Pah! Maybe the witch hunters chopped her up again or maybe she just took off, but whatever the case I need to know where she is so I can marry her and we can engage in some carnal knowledge.;)

E

EaStSiDe SoUlJa

Re: Lady Grey...has vanished

similar thing happened to me....she was all over me when the timer was counting down.the gravekeeper got depressed and ran off since i stole his girl,but after that she goes "Dont kill me!" or something along the lines of that and runs away...and now shes gone...didnt take my weapon out or anything,maybe it was because im fully evil/corrupt,dunno

V

Verkocht

yeah it happened to me too, if you're menacing-looking she'll flee. After 15 mins i had her married to me though. She doesnt leave the graveyard so just look for her. The trick to make her stop fleeing is to use a funny expression, sock puppet works well, you may have to do it multiple times.

E

EaStSiDe SoUlJa

Verkocht;229546 said:
yeah it happened to me too, if you're menacing-looking she'll flee. After 15 mins i had her married to me though. She doesnt leave the graveyard so just look for her. The trick to make her stop fleeing is to use a funny expression, sock puppet works well, you may have to do it multiple times.
so shes still in the graveyard?sweet,thought she disappeared or something

S

Scarletsmoke

lol she keeps running away from me as well. was well ****ed when she wouldnt let me put it in her...

S

Shadowbane

Wow...I think she's actually disappeared, I can't find her anywhere now! I mean I left her in that mansion for only a while and when I came back she was gone...*POOF!* vanished never to be seen again. She never ran away from me, since the last time I ever saw her was when I left her right at the spot where she was resurrected in the Graveyard Mansion. I hope you're right in saying she's somewhere in the cemetery, otherwise I fear she may have disappeared from the game world completely and my selfish efforts were in vain, not to mention she being the finest bird in all of Albion.

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score

I had the same problem in my game. Unless you marry her immediately after the quest she will leave never to be seen again. I usually sold all my rings for extra cash when I got them so I wasn't prepared for marrying her as soon as the quest finished. Figured I'd buy one then head back to the mansion to reap my reward, but she was gone. Haven't seen her since.

JD234

Gunslinger
Reaction score

I know this topic is old but I need help with this too. After the quest she just started walking away gingerly, I tried to stop her, nothing worked so I followed her and she went off into Old Town, when I followed her there she wasn't there!

Where the hell is she?!

Ichanolic

Reaction score

Maybe she ran away to go eat flesh. I mean, It's what she does.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Do not post in this thread. It's from over a year ago.

JD234

Gunslinger
Reaction score

Well I thought it would be better than cluttering up the servers with a new one.

But does anyone know where she has gone?

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score

Necromancer11;355602 said:
Do not post in this thread. It's from over a year ago.

Don't act high and mighty, epically if your gunna post in here to.

and on topic, try looking in bloodstone, people that go missing in my game usally pop up around there lol.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JD234;355585 said:
I know this topic is old but I need help with this too. After the quest she just started walking away gingerly, I tried to stop her, nothing worked so I followed her and she went off into Old Town, when I followed her there she wasn't there!

Where the hell is she?!

Mine resembled a Britney Spears marriage, i walked out of the graveyard and she ran away and never saw her again. From what ive been told it happens quite often, i never found her so unless others have then i cant be of much help unfortunately.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Devil Keyz;355628 said:
Don't act high and mighty, epically if your gunna post in here to.

I'm posting in here to tell others not to. If they posted here, they're obviously going to look at this thread again if there's another post, so they'll see mine.

And I'm not acting high and mighty, I'm trying to make people stop breaking the rules.

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

you can bring lady gray back! HOW! lol

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Lady Grey returns in Fable II. You gain a quest called Love Hurts it is available after reaching Bloodstone. In the quest, the grave keeper of the Bowerstone Cemetery has an obsession with Lady Grey.
Once you have given him the body parts, he reanimates her with a spell that also casts a love spell on her. You can then choose to let the lonely grave keeper marry her, or marry her yourself. This reanimation is bisexual, so you can marry her even if you're a woman, though the actual Lady Grey from Fable was not bisexual at all, as it is the love spell that will make her as such. She is invulnerable to attack, but will divorce you should you try repeatedly. You can also sell her to slavers while doing the civilian displacement job.
It is advised to not turn in (or abstain from) the Love Hurts quest until after completion of the main storyline. This is due to a significant number of glitches associated with the quest reward, and effects on the playability of the end storyline.
Her personality changes from the original due to her resurrection. She is more capable of true love than the the previous Grey, on account of the nature of her revival, and seems to have lost her manipulative, power hungry edge. Her appearance has also changed quite a bit, though whether this was an oversight or just her resurrection is unknown. She also talks of having to resew herself, which proves the resurrection didn't fully restore her, but only revived her corpse.

Hope that helps. Try not to post in old threads k ;)