• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady Grey Marriage Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidLivsey

Reaction score
Lady Grey Marriage Help

Ok so I decided to stay in the house when Lady Grey was reanimated. I then bought the house but didn't marry her straight away. Now I can't find her. Anyone else with the same problem? Any solutions? Thanks.

Aradroth

BAMF Lawl
Reaction score
Re: Lady Grey Marriage Help

Try teleporting back to the mansion. I didn't marry her because my character's evil so she ran away lol. She's always there when I go back though.

DavidLivsey

Reaction score

Oh it also says that I get 1000 gold from renting out the Graveyard Mansion but I get nothing.

EDIT: I've tried that, she aint there :( Did you actually buy* the mansion?

Aradroth

BAMF Lawl
Reaction score

Nope, I did the quest after I bought the fairfax mansion so I had no money left lol

DavidLivsey

Reaction score

Ah so thats why she was hanging around there. The problem is she doesn't live there anymore for me :S Thanks for your help.

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score

you need to buy a 5 star house for her to live in

DavidLivsey

Reaction score

The problem is that I can't find her any where and I don't really feel like wasting hours if she doesn't even exist. Unless what you means is if I buy a 5 star house she will apppear. Thanks though, i'll try what you suggested.

Watson

Reaction score

I chucked her in a 4-star house and after a couple of days she settled in fine.

M

MayorJoe

i had her in the windmill house in oakfield for a while till i made enuf to buy the castle. trading weapons gets u mad money in minutes.

D

dantemcoaral

I have done the same thing, leaving before being able to marry Lady Grey. I already own every house, I bought the Cemetery Mansion, and now I can not locate her anywhere. If you do find out where she is, please share the information with me as well!

R

Ridalah

if your evil you have to chase her down and use the sock puppet expression to get her to think your not evil. It takes a few times but then she stops running and you can stay in one place then you can give her a ring and she'll follow you. The best way is to put her in serenity farm til you have money for better cause there are only so many places to run.

S

SteeleBlade74

My lady grey walked off and left out the bowerstone old town exit from the graveyard and I never saw her again right after staying with her at the end of Love Hurts quest. I did not even buy the mansion yet. I think the game is glitched. I tried stopping her with expressions, not even had the chance to offer her a ring. She just walked calmly away ignoring me. My other wife, Alex, from the ghost quest, does the same thing, ignoring my interactions.

L

lancepaa

she's probably wandering around outside. try Families in the menu (assuming you married her) and going to where she is... then follow the sparkly breadcrumbs

.:fablefan:.

Fable 3 Player And Other Games
Reaction score

a glitch is that if u buy the mansion before u marry her that she leaves the world forever...hop it helps

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

I married her but tried to kill her so she ran away, to another region, she used the cullis gate. It might just be a glitch.

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

i am amazed she used a cullis gate, lol Sean normally people try to marry her in the game, you are the only one i read that attempted to kill her.. +rep for being original

LaffinGass

The Hitman
Reaction score

She's at the cemetery look towards the entrances thats where i found her:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.