• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady Grey return

pkreniles

Reaction score
Lady Grey return

I know its weird but i think lady grey is cool and kind of pretty for a zombie she looks goth lol but any way she was in the first and second do u think she will be in the third i hope so tell me what yall think:wub:

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
Re: Lady Grey return

I think you should use punctuation and think before you post.

hall9000222

Reaction score

I would think its possible since you couldn't kill her in the second game but she probably wont become in love with you due to how she loves only the first person you see.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

It is likely that she will make even a cameo appearance in Fable 3, as she has had slightly diminishing roles in each fable game.
F1 and TLC --- marry her or expose her secret about her sister, with her actually appearing most times in the quest
F2 --- Marry her or let her run off with a gravekeeper, and she only appears at the end of the quest.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

I highly doubt she will be back in Fable III. She was dead, raised back as a zombie in Fable II. I doubt her corpse could survive so much time after the events of Fable II.

I hope she's gone, for good.

pkreniles

Reaction score

Well do zombies die i think she could live on in to the next game. and poop u shold now worry about my grammer this fourm is not fo grammer it is for lady grey so go start your own fourm about grammer.

POOP

Reaction score

I've never heard of grammer. What is that? I was talking about your grammar, but there's no way you could have possibly meant that. Also, spelling is semi-important too. I really hope English is not your first language.

Anyhow, I don't care if she's back or not. My bet is on "no".

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

Guys, lets not make this into a big fight, this is a discussion about Lady Grey, not grammar.

POOP

Reaction score

She started it.

Anyway, this is an old video, but people in the comments say that Lady Grey is there at 1:18. It's definitely her, but obviously it's from a while ago, so it may just be because they were still using a lot of stuff from Fable 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOJvoSyoQ4c&feature=related

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Nice find, but I highly doubt she'll be more than mentioned. Graamr iz nportnt, bt le'ts not contnuie thaat, okya?

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Arc Caster;416321 said:
Nice find, but I highly doubt she'll be more than mentioned. Graamr iz nportnt, bt le'ts not contnuie thaat, okya?

Agreed.

I don't really think she'd be of much importance should she be placed in the game or not. Don't much rate her to be honest. Very miniscule effect on my game in Fable II. I just let that Victor guy take her. :noexpression:

PkReniles, it's not a forum about Lady Grey, it's a thread on Lady Grey.
No it's not a thread on grammar, but people have to be able to understand what your saying. :thumbsup:

pkreniles

Reaction score

no english is not my first language i am still learing it and i am a guy

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I could see her still being there. She is an evil psycho*****, so I can see her killing the one person she loves (if it was the Hero, just waiting for whatever happened to him naturally) and then setting out to rule the world.

And, hell, she's already dead, so who knows how long her corpse will last? I wouldn't worry too much.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

DarkONI;416263 said:
I highly doubt she will be back in Fable III. She was dead, raised back as a zombie in Fable II. I doubt her corpse could survive so much time after the events of Fable II.

I hope she's gone, for good.

Someone's jealous.

Anyways, she was brought back from the dead but she had considerable magic powers. There's nothing stopping her from staying alive forever (except maybe another group of Witchspotters) but the odds of her being able to fall in love with us is slim to none.

I say that not because of the effect that's put on her when she's resurrected but because they'll either not want us to marry her for a third time or she won't be interested in love at this point considering she had (or could have) two lovers die on her.

Reaction score

The only reason i would want to bring lady ***** face grey back is so i could ether kill her or put her in slave labour for eternity.(depending if she did live forever.) Ever since she was interduced into the fable games ive wanted to kill thats stupid rich murderous COW D=(.

I would have totally brought her sister back if it was an option as she was the rightfull ruler and owner of fairfax castle=D. Who knows if her sister had lived maybe Lucian would never of come to power its all lady cow faces fault. GRRRR

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

GrimWhim;416543 said:
Anyways, she was brought back from the dead but she had considerable magic powers. There's nothing stopping her from staying alive forever (except maybe another group of Witchspotters) but the odds of her being able to fall in love with us is slim to none.

Who said she had magic powers? Sure she was killed by the Witchspotters, but beyond that there was never any indication that she was anything but a murderous psycho of a tyrant.

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

Walker;416645 said:
Who said she had magic powers? Sure she was killed by the Witchspotters, but beyond that there was never any indication that she was anything but a murderous psycho of a tyrant.
Its said somewhere in Fable 2 that after she was chased out of Bowerstone she went and lived in a smaller town but was killed because she was speculated to be a witch, but then again that is just speculation.

Overan

Reaction score

Everyone, Lady Gray was able to be brought back to life due to being well preserved and Victor's ingenuity. I do not believe she had any magical powers she was only an evil and coniving woman who murdered her sister for power.

On a side note I married Lady Grey and I cannot believe it counted as an evil act I thought it would cause Victor to get out more and to stop his obsession with a woman dead for 500 years and better his life.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Walker;416645 said:

Go back and play the game. She is confirmed to be an enchantress/seductress (not that the second would help much) and was accused of being a witch and therefore killed off. However, now that she's Undead, the only thing that could kill her is another group of people who would then have to do more than just dismember her to prevent her coming back again.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Nobody confirmed her to be an "enchantress." That isn't even a thing in the Fable universe so far as I can tell.

People who hunt witches are not well-known for being good at finding actual witches. Possibly they're better at it in Fable-world, but considering that they hunted both Heroes and Lady Gray, my guess would be they aren't.