• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Last Orders Demon Door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
This Demon Door on Brightwall is, well, a masterpiece. I fell in love with it.
I don't know what is it, perhaps the eternal sunset, the dancing skelletons or the music, but I can stay there for hours and hours just seeing the buggers dance.

This topic is for the Fable III Demon Doors, which were all awesome in my opinion. I also loved Planet 1.

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
I'd like to know if the machine in Planet one will have a greater impact in the future, I hope so.

Fable 3 FTW

Reaction score
oooooooooooooh I didnt understan what you were saying you, werent making sense anyway I dunno did it ages agooooo

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
In F3FTW's defense, your posts were rather unclear.
I think it's Mourningwood, but don't hold my word.

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNMdLQaNUJw
Theres a video showing the demon door and you can see the machine with it, looks like some sort of solar-panel or solar-like device.

*EDIT* Okay, it looks like a revolving machine showing planets in the solar system.
Ya i stayed there and played around with it for a minute, it changes the whole climate i think, maby a climate machine, but as for the whole area, i thnk its the moon,

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
All the demon doors in fable are marvelous and always have been! Everyone one of them are a true piece of art.

Planet one had a pointless mechanism that kept me entertained for quite some time.

Aurora Demon door. (NOTE THIS DOOR'S APPERIENCE IS BASED OFF OF YOUR MORTALITY. Hence 'The Moral View') Not only did I get quite possibly one of the best swords here but the artwork is amazing. I tried for about half an hour trying to get to the town across the lake. (Almost did, found a spot that glitches you close but it tele's you back.)
I also saw videos of it if you were evil but its not nearly as cool as the good affinity demon door.

The pools of sorrow was pretty cool too. Reminded me of a Zelda game for some reason.

Brightwall. I agree with you, love the dancing skeletons.

Mistpeak valley wasn't anything special from your average bright and green demon door but I loved seeing a lot of old 'Friends' there.

Reaction score
All the demon doors in fable are marvelous and always have been! Everyone one of them are a true piece of art.

Planet one had a pointless mechanism that kept me entertained for quite some time.

Aurora Demon door. (NOTE THIS DOOR'S APPERIENCE IS BASED OFF OF YOUR MORTALITY. Hence 'The Moral View') Not only did I get quite possibly one of the best swords here but the artwork is amazing. I tried for about half an hour trying to get to the town across the lake. (Almost did, found a spot that glitches you close but it tele's you back.)
I also saw videos of it if you were evil but its not nearly as cool as the good affinity demon door.

The pools of sorrow was pretty cool too. Reminded me of a Zelda game for some reason.

Brightwall. I agree with you, love the dancing skeletons.

Mistpeak valley wasn't anything special from your average bright and green demon door but I loved seeing a lot of old 'Friends' there.
Thats 5 of 6?
what about the last:(

Status
Not open for further replies.