• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Learn a lesson from droded.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Learn a lesson from droded.

The days of playing Fable when you're super buff were awesome..
20-02-200712.jpg

However, these screenshots were taken a few months ago, the day before my Fable dissolved:

27-02-200717.jpg

27-02-200723.jpg

27-02-200723-1.jpg

27-02-200723-2.jpg

28-02-200700.jpg

28-02-200700-1.jpg

28-02-200700-2.jpg

M

Marcopolo

Re: Learn a lesson from droded.

wow, nice one

looks like you broke the stb or something somehow

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

There were quite a few more, but I seemed to have deleted them or something.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

They aren't modded they are screwed up... The lesson is too much modding will **** your game.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;81908 said:
They aren't modded they are screwed up... The lesson is too much modding will **** your game.

..so if they aren't modded? How can the lesson be too much modding?
They are still modded screenshots. And there's a thread called: Modded Screenshots

so....:unsure:

V

Vegeta

I bet he meant that he modded alot on 1 game then created a new game with no modding and it was messed up then when he got on his modded 1 it was messed up 2... idk though...

D

Darg

I feel deep sympathy for you, droded. I remember you saying once about your difficult battle with modding, and I have a similiar incident with Morrowind modding. Let's just say amateur mod experience and epic mod ideas do not mix. Don't try this at home.

D

Darg

Even for modders with considerable experience (much unlike me), it can be a deathtrap. You either come out with a brand-spanking-new awesome mod or land flat on your face with a game-screwer-upper (if that makes any sense)...

E

Enzo Dragon

I seriously doubt this has anything to do with modding. More likely, your video card is getting screwy (it rendered the water in ultra-low quality, for example, which is an "effect".) It looks like it's not applying the texture right, either. If you're not experiencing this in other games, it may be that Fable loads up and applies textures weird (it IS a port, after all, designed for a totally different architecture.)

I suggest saving your "my games/fable/" directory to avoid losing any saves/characters and reinstalling the game - just to be sure it has nothing to do with modding.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

This is simmilar to "the tatoo artist got into the srumpy" neither were intentional. It could have been titled "Peter M got into the Blue mushrooms" :lol:.

Can you reinstall the game droded?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;82526 said:
This is simmilar to "the tatoo artist got into the srumpy" neither were intentional. It could have been titled "Peter M got into the Blue mushrooms" :lol:.

Can you reinstall the game droded?

Well I have good news and bad news...

Bad news - I frickingm completely destroyed my disk drive...

Good News - I saved the disk^_^