• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Legendary weapon locations?

Do you like how sucky they made the legendary weapons

• Total voters
J

jslayer81

Re: Legendary weapon locations?

Your dog does not enter into a friends world so
if your dog dies then you'll have to rely on instinct

I've gotten the hammerthyst which is awesome... but i don't use hammers... but it's still awesome lmao

B

bigdmahar

the weapon in Giles' cellar is in the very back part and you will walk into a big room with a bunch of stuff in it..and the gun is in the back left hand corner..just start digging back there and yoiu should ind it..In the game i got the key from Giles' gravesite because i killed him..if you don't kill him then you can buy the farm from him...hope it all works for you

T

Tymolus

Hey I need some additional info from those who have the enforcer and legendary katana...
For the enforcer is it ever too late to buy the farm? I don't see a sticky on the farmhouse so I can't buy it. I know I've got the right place b/c the cellar is there with a locked gate. The owner isn't home and there's no sticky though.
For the katana I climb the tower but don't see a place to jump off. I do see a part with broken railing but there's a big huge block like thing in front of it. I couldn't get that to budge. Is this the wrong spot?

Thanks for any help that anybody can give, I really want those weapons! ^_^

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

I found most of them (maybe all of them) On a forum. All credit goes to CavScout 00. Although i wouldn't mind some rep. :p

Spoiler Alert for Names and Locations.

Melee:
Name, type, damage, augmentations
The Calavera, mace, 67, Flame.

The Chopper, axe, 86, Discipline & Stoneskin.

The Daichi, katana, 96, Devestation, Bewitching, & Killerwatt.

Hal's Sword, AKA Halo Sword), 22, 3 open augmentation slots.

The Hammerthyst, hammer, 78, Barskin

The Maelstrom, longsword, 58, scourge

The Rising Sun, cleaver, 61, Rightous Violence

The Wreckager, cutlass, 65, Fear itself, Golden Touch& Stoneskin

Ranged
The Enforcer, blunderbuss, 177, Barkskin & Lucky Charm

The Perforator, turret, 81, Fear Itself, Discipline & Barksin

The Rammer, crossbow, 119, Ghoul, Flame, & Bewitching

The Red Dragon, Pistol (unknown exact type), 41, Devestation & Lucky
Charm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok heres the ones I know how to get so far.
The Enforcer: Buy Brightwood Farm. Get Portcullis Key from bedroom or grave (depends how u played the game). Then goto trapdoor that takes you to the Cellar. Should have to dig this one up.

The Hammerthyst: Propose to a girl infront of the demon door @ oakfeild, after entering the demon door it should be in a chest at the windmill.

The Maelstrom: Earn over 2000 points @ the Temple of Shadows. (Recommended) sacrifice using a girl you just asked to marry you and 3 monks from the temple of light between 12am & 1am.

This Rising Sun: Donate at least 500 gold to temple of light. Then donate at least 10K between noon & 1pm.

The Wreckager: In the hall of the dead at the top of a tomb in a chest.

The Calavera: Westcliff, bottom portion demondoor, I think you have to be half good and half evil for this one, not sure.

The Perforator: Demon Door in Wraithmarsh, get enough followers to follow you there to listen to his acting.

Red Dragon Pistol: Place 1st in the Westcliff shooting range.

J

jslayer81

Thanx for the input!

That was a good long list!
Consider it added

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Thread stickied as this is proving to be very informative and helpful :D

R

rmills45

Umm too bad I donated 2K the first time

Rising Sun (Cleaver): 1 augment 61 ATK, Augument does extra damage to evil beings | You get this weapon by donating a large amount (over 1000) to the temple of light at 12 PM

Then donated 8K the second time lol and it still didnt work!

J

jslayer81

that's weird... It worked for me... did you make sure you had the quest? the priest will say something about the harvest hour. and if you donate money at the wrong time he'll say something along the lines of "um... thanks but that doesn't fit the harvest hour... try coming back again at a later time"

R

rmills45

tried to get the sword from giles after I killed him...think you have to wait until you hit up the spire quest.

G

grage

ok for the maelstorm weapon..i have enough points with the temple of shadow and now i have to to another sacrifice at midnight but everythime i do it dosent work anyone who has gotten it can say how they did it...how many ppl they took or w/e

J

joey1859

hey i was wondering i got all the meele legendary weapons but i cant figure out which ranged weapon whould be best for a strength/skill charecter build any reply would be appricated

ps. if anyone knows of any decent looking cloths im in search for some

P

Paradoxataur

grage;221910 said:
ok for the maelstorm weapon..i have enough points with the temple of shadow and now i have to to another sacrifice at midnight but everythime i do it dosent work anyone who has gotten it can say how they did it...how many ppl they took or w/e
For this weapon, after you get 2000 points, marry someone and take your spouse, along with three temple of light monks, to the Temple of Shadows and sacrfice them between midnight and 1 A.M.

D

dedalusbloom

so for the temple of shadows legendary weapon, i've sacrified roughly 3000 points worth of people in addition to sacrifycing someone at 12:15. WHAT MORE DO I NEED TO DO TO GET THE SWORD? also, where does it pop out of?

U

Undersold

The Rammer should be located in the last of the gargoyle chests i believe

S

ScipiosLegion

can anyone tell me what expression to use on the statue for the katana?

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

*sings* Express yourself! Ahem.. Just keep doing expressions or mock the expression the statue did.

T

Tymolus

Alright I'm peeved, somebody please help :(
So this is after the spire quest, right? Right after...I went and did the blind date quest for Giles son or whatever. He then sold me his farm and gave me a letter but no key! What's more, I can't find the cellar, but it was there before the spire quest. The farm's changed a lot, huge and stuff now, real cool but I don't see the cellar or the key...

I'm about to blast my wife :)

EDIT - my bad, I found the cellar! It was in the barn. But still no key...I will slaughter my wife and marry whoever helps me! ...lol

EDIT EDIT EDIT - Guys, sorry, I'm absolutely retarded, I didn't even read Gile's letter which clearly states that the key is in the house...-_- lol@me

T

Tek3232

Does anyone know if the legendary pistol is flintlock, or clockwork, or turret. please reply. also if anyone need help getting the blunderbus, send me a message and ill help you out.