• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Legendary weapon locations?

Do you like how sucky they made the legendary weapons

• Total voters
C

c0rrupth3r0

Re: Legendary weapon locations?

what the daichi? its mi 3rd fav wep in the whole game, 1st is the enforcer (best dmg in game as far as all forums say, 170.0 dmg) and red dragons 2nd bc its SO fast! it doesnt suck its rlly quick 4 a sword

X

xDarkJJx

Where can i find the old kingdom rifle?

W

waffle warrior

i was talking about the wreckager

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

FFS, i just read this whole thread, and not many people are paying any attention to anything on it. all the same questions keep being asked, and no one bothers to check the first couple of posts. the answers are there!!!! are you re-tar-ded?
i must admit, it was good for a laugh though, lol

R

red1hawk

LOL I made my own. It is a master axe with two augments *Lucky charm and Ghoul*. I love it because no matter how much damage the bad guy deals, I still live MUHAHAHAHAHAHA. Well it will due till I get something better.

R

roaringhedgehog

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroace321
I just got the Gargoyles one its called, Stonebreaker its a hammer with 5 augs and it deals 101 dmg

YellowTM;224795 said:
wtf i did all 50gargs and didn't get that one... which chest do you pick it up from?

yeah wtf .. the 50 gargoyle is the xbow relic wepon o_O i have this i know i did that quest so umm what where and when on earth you got such a wepon i have no idea seams only 2 people picked up on this me and yellowtm ;;

quoted from teh sticky for this topic ;p

StoneBreaker (hammer): 5 Auguments 101 ATK: Kill all 50 gargoyles to get this weapon

The Rammer (crossbow), 119 ATK 3 auguments | Located in the last of the gargoyle chests

i think this post is the only one i have seen regarding the "stonebreaker" weapon could this be a lil white lie or what lol ;p
clarification needed ;;, maybe ;p

J

jslayer81

roaringhedgehog;228921 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroace321
I just got the Gargoyles one its called, Stonebreaker its a hammer with 5 augs and it deals 101 dmg

yeah wtf .. the 50 gargoyle is the xbow relic wepon o_O i have this i know i did that quest so umm what where and when on earth you got such a wepon i have no idea seams only 2 people picked up on this me and yellowtm ;;

quoted from teh sticky for this topic ;p

StoneBreaker (hammer): 5 Auguments 101 ATK: Kill all 50 gargoyles to get this weapon

The Rammer (crossbow), 119 ATK 3 auguments | Located in the last of the gargoyle chests

i think this post is the only one i have seen regarding the "stonebreaker" weapon could this be a lil white lie or what lol ;p
clarification needed ;;, maybe ;p

I didn't make it up only got a suggestion from some user... I'll check into it but i'm too lazy to kill all 50 gargoyles so instead i will check for multiple confirmations. Also the Rammer doesn't seem too fake to me but i'll check into it anyway...

Thnx for the Heads up

Also Sadly i haven't been able to play fable 2 that much due to school :\ so I probably won't be able to do much research but if anyone finds out the truth please msg me

MasterJh

Reaction score

to the guy who runs the thread, you said you wanted confirmation about the Gargoyle treasure, well i can probably confirm it for you either late today or early tommorrow, i'm on 49/50 gargoyles and the last one i need to get is in castle fairfax which will cost me 1,000,000 but i allready have 850,000 but to be honest i don't thi9nk the hammer exists because my official guide doesn't say anything about it but then on the otherside, they do say that they won't tell you what 50 gargoyle chest is so who knows.

ONE MORE THING! I think you missed out "The Red Dragon" which you get for completing the Westcliff shootinf range with 175+ points. It has two augments; Devastation and Lucky Charm. It does 41 damage, has an ammo capacity of 6 and it's reload time is 0.75 seconds. The base value (if you wanna know) is 13,500

MasterJh

Reaction score

xDarkJJx;228127 said:
Where can i find the old kingdom rifle?

The Wraithmarsh demon door, you need to get atleast 6 (i think) people to follow you and then go to the demon door which is in the very north east part of wraithmarsh, near the beginning of it.

N

ninjagecko

can i still get hals sword if i entered LE code late ?i already beat the spire

MasterJh

Reaction score

Yup, all you gotta do is go back into the Guild Cave and there's a chest near the cullis gate, after you typed in the code, go to the chest and open it and Hal's armour and sword will be waiting for you.

N

ninjagecko

i went to that chest and it said go to gable2.com yada yada

N

ninjagecko

well the chest was already open

MasterJh

Reaction score

Well you do actually have to type the code in on the dashboard.......

Also, the gargoyle chest does NOT have a hammer in it, it is just the rammer.

J

jslayer81

MasterJh;229939 said:
Well you do actually have to type the code in on the dashboard.......

Also, the gargoyle chest does NOT have a hammer in it, it is just the rammer.

K thnx for the info :D

G

gumgangsta12

also the legendary weapons are too easy to get.

G

gumgangsta12

yo can anyone help me with the shooting range so i can get the red dragon.ill pay u a lot of money.my gamertag is gumgangsta12

MasterJh

Reaction score

gumgangsta12;230611 said:
also the legendary weapons are too easy to get.

They are too easy to get....I have all of the legendary weapons except for the Maelstrom (which i can't get because i helped out the temple of light) and i am actually spoilt for choice when it comes to a fight.