• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Legendary Weapons Discovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
There is actually potential for finding 27 legendary weapons without trading, not just 26. How? Well let's go through each location for finding a legendary weapon. There are supposed to be two legendary weapons acquired from quests, 12 bought from shops, and 12 found in chests. The two quests that give you legendary weapons are the Mourningwood mortar quest and the gnome quest. There are also three shop locations (Bowerstone Market, Aurora, and Brightwall) that each have four legendary weapons for sale, equaling 12 legendary weapons. All of that checks out, but here are all of the locations in which legendary weapons can be found in chests:

1. Dark Sanctum Chest
2. Millfields Silver Key Chest
3. Aurora Silver Key Chest
4. Sunset House Gold Key Door Chest
5. Sanctuary Trophy Room Chest
6. Mistpeak Valley Demon Door Chest
7. Aurora Demon Door Chest
8. Sunset House Chest
9. The Ossuary Gold Key Door Chest
10. Mourningwood Chest (Found before the Mourningwood Fort, contains the Bonesmasher)
11. Mourningwood Silver Key Chest
12. Bowerstone Castle Silver Key Chest
13. Auroran Mine Chest

That's right, there is a chest inside the Auroran mine that is somewhat difficult to get to that offers a 27th legendary weapon. Not only is this already a complete and accurate legendary weapon location guide that shows for a fact that 27 legendary weapons can be obtained without trading, but I have gotten all 27 of these myself.

There is one thing though: should you choose not to build the mine in Aurora once you've become king or queen, you cannot get 27 legendary weapons in your own world, only 26. There is not a chest somewhere else in Aurora that replaces the one in the mine should you choose to keep the city nice and unindustrialized, so keep that in mind when making your decision in the court.

Reaction score
Isn't the "3. Aurora Silver Key Chest" the same as the chest in the Auroran mine? As far as I know, there is only one silver key chest in Aurora, located in the mine that is only reachable after making a certain evil, pro-reaver judgement. Where in Aurora is the "3. Aurora Silver Key Chest"?

Faedil

Reaction score
Isn't the "3. Aurora Silver Key Chest" the same as the chest in the Auroran mine? As far as I know, there is only one silver key chest in Aurora, located in the mine that is only reachable after making a certain evil, pro-reaver judgement. Where in Aurora is the "3. Aurora Silver Key Chest"?

The Aurora Silver Key chest is "behind the rocks to the left of the temple entrance". It requires 20 silver keys

There is NO "silver key" chest in the Auroran Mine but there IS a regular chest containing a legendary weapon. It is the "reward" for the Goddess Puzzle inside the mine.

I personally find this a bit unfair, as this is almost like forcing people to build the mine if they want to get ALL their legendary weapons from their own game before trading for the rest.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
The chest in the mine is just a normal chest. It requires no silver keys. The silver key chest in Aurora is to your left just before you enter the city's large temple.

EDIT: Ninja'd :steve:

TheNephilym

Reaction score
Well, I already screwed myself out of that one. Guess I'll just save all the weapon collecting stuff til next playthrough.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
It's only one weapon. I'm still choosing to not build the mine on my next playthrough, and it'll be my 100% completion good character, so I'm still going to collect all the weapons.

monkeyrowan

Reaction score
Necromancer11 can you help me with legendry weapons acheivement ive got 23 my gamertag is monkeyrowan i can help you if you havent already got it message me in game if you can help
thanks

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well I can help you get the rest that appear in your game, but I don't have any spare legendary weapons for you if that's what you're asking. If you wanted to trade however, I can do that.

monkeyrowan

Reaction score
i am not asking for spare weapons i am asking what weapons you need how many more you need and when you get all 50 weapons and the acheivement you give me your weapons and i then give back

Status
Not open for further replies.