• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's go Jr. !!!!

This is my Albion

Reaction score
Unlikely. Someone mentioned how they removed their forums from their website because they couldn't "deal" with seeing what the fans had to say.

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
Well, i have never died on Fable 3, but i think they should just do what they did in TLC and restart at the previous checkpoint.. That was good enough for me :')
Or they should remove all of your expererience points

This is my Albion

Reaction score
I wonder how fans would react if it was like the old Mario games for the gameboy. Certain amount of lives and limited restart before starting literally from the very beginning of the game.

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
I wonder how fans would react if it was like the old Mario games for the gameboy. Certain amount of lives and limited restart before starting literally from the very beginning of the game.
I bet lots would freak

This is my Albion

Reaction score
I know i would. The amount of times i flung my gameboy in frustration....

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Using your in game children as extra lives huh? How would that actually work?

He's saying that when you die, you start controlling your kid, who will inherit all powers and possessions. I think I'd rather have that Resurrection Potion system from TLC.

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
I don't know if when you die you turn into your children it would kinda force people to have families and some people would make fifteen generations because they constantly die.

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
Fable 1 was spot on with the death solution. Hell, the guildmaster's repetitive phrase "your health is low" was good enough punishment xD

Cain

Reaction score
I don't know if when you die you turn into your children it would kinda force people to have families and some people would make fifteen generations because they constantly die.

I believe that was a planned replacement for death for fable 2, but the developers saw the same problem you did, and changed it. I would rather they have the TLC death system, like others have said.

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
Why is it that TLC was fable at its best? It was just so perfect.. Had all the right ideas

Cain

Reaction score
Why is it that TLC was fable at its best? It was just so perfect.. Had all the right ideas

I wouldn't call it perfect. There were many things missing, particularly stuff PM promised to include but didn't. Don't get me wrong it was a good game, my favourite in the series, but it wasn't perfect. It was a diamond in the rough, in my opinion.

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
It was ambitious and PM has a nack for being to ambitious and throwing around promises that he can't keep, but look at when it was released! PM may have not kept all his promises but he was the hive mind behind fable. TLC was certainly the best in the series.