• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

liked in the arena

WildHeart

Reaction score
liked in the arena

Every time I do the arena I'm not liked, how do you make the crowd happy?

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Re: liked in the arena

WildHeart;389006 said:
Every time I do the arena I'm not liked, how do you make the crowd happy?

Hmm that's annoyed the hell out of me (my fable wiki entry on the arena has been deleted [b*stards] )

Anyway, spells, flourish's, blocking etc. USing only one form of attack I.E spamming your bow or sword will result in a bored crowd. The best way is to not get hit, keep moving, constantly rolling, avoiding and making if you can every sword or melee a flourish.

Mix that up with your bow, or crossbow. And Magic, magic works wonders the crowd loves the bright lights, try using spells that can be used in co-operation with melee and bow to make the boring bits more exciting.

And a wide array of spells help not just the same 3. But as the above user said, its mainly based on not sucking. :p Just avoid getting hit, you shouldn't need to take any more health potions than 10/15 through all rounds.

And I know this may seem like a no brainer, but some people don't catch on (don't have a break from any round) you'll want to do it all at once and get your potions before the first. That way the crowds happines stacks upon each new round.

Good luck, and give em a show to remember! x_x

Hermit

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

Indeed its rather simple, but its alot more fun to actually look as amazing as the guard in the hall of heroes claims you were.

Hermit

WildHeart

Reaction score

haha, thanks, i'll try it
I just need to get spells, I don't actually use them that much
Arena - here I come!!!!!!!!!

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

This might make the Arena not fun, so I wouldn't reccomend doing it if you're trying to RP instead of going for efficiency.

Just buy either of these: Divine Fury; Infernal Wrath.

Then spam both of them. I've gotten and stayed at max-popularity just by doing these every time the bar started to go down.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

JohnDoe;389486 said:
Heh, I mod. Just crank up force push to a bajillion damage, make the area of effect a little bigger than the entire arena floor, and nullify the will expense. Then I just use a macro to use force push five times a second. Whisper flies all over the place too, totally worth it to watch her get tossed from one side into the wall of the other side.

I love doing something similar with Enflame, because I love playing overpowered evil characters and Enflame seems very evil. But you're right, watching Whisper getting tossed about is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

I was trying to give him a work-around without mods as it's possible he's playing the Xbox version.

I feel I need to add something to the end of that sentence but I can't figure out what.

WildHeart

Reaction score

I have the pc version but I don't do modding (although I should try it really)
well I'll try that too Diablo (that's so weird, my cat is called like that ><)
I love being evil, and anything to annoy whipser!

YoungBlood

NoFear
Reaction score

lol honestly thats all you can do to make the crowd happy not suck, dont heal, and dont leave rounds to go and buy stuff