• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lonely, thought I'd say hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Didnt he wear a viking outfit for Halloween before?

Why the hell do I remember that?

Why do we all remember that? Jeezus christ, it must've been a memorable Viking costume.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Why the hell do I remember that?

Why do we all remember that? Jeezus christ, it must've been a memorable Viking costume.

Been here a long time, there are lots of events on here I/we all remember for no reason at all. :lol:

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Yes, I do remember you being in the chat. Next time, feel free to talk.

My name here is the Bohemian Knight, I live in California and I've only played the first Fable game. I like ska, punk and turtles. I'm also a semi-professional League of Legends player.

Now a question that will prove your worth. CLG, TSM or M5?

Been here a long time, there are lots of events on here I/we all remember for no reason at all. :lol:

Why can't I remember anything :(.

Thats quite an intro, welcome to PEGO

Oh and "pego" is an offensive Estonian slang term for obese people.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Oh and "pego" is an offensive Estonian slang term for obese people.
That. Is. Awesome.

Also, I can't remember anything pre-2010 on this place...probably just as well, though.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
We all miss our Droded.. :'( Why do we have to bring him up!

But Hello, How are you?

Bohemian Knight

Reaction score
You guys were spot on, it was Albion Knight I was thinking of. I know this may sound creepy, but I remember when you used to post pictures of you and your daughter in that Bowerstone thread. How old is she now? Do you still look like a proud viking warrior? Thanks for the name compliment, hehe.

I'm sorry Scarecrow, and I'm well thank you. It's surprisingly nice being given all this positive attention. :)

Thanks to all of you who have given me such a nice welcome, but I'm afraid a recent visit to this forums chatango has left an unfortunately sour taste in my mouth.

Immediately after joining the conversation, I was called ugly and told to gtfo. 5 minutes later I was banned by a member named HobbeBrain. Apparently I have a similar IP address to a member named "SonofRaiden" and was told to cry about it. Whoever the admins on that site are need to grow up, it's no wonder all the good members left this site with such immaturity being so prevalent here.

I now understand why so many of the great personalities are no longer around. This forum is filled with close-minded individuals who are extremely antagonistic towards anyone new. None of them even gave me a chance to speak, and it hurts, especially when I joined to try and make friends like the ones I got to know here in the first place.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
You guys were spot on, it was Albion Knight I was thinking of. I know this may sound creepy, but I remember when you used to post pictures of you and your daughter in that Bowerstone thread. How old is she now? Do you still look like a proud viking warrior? Thanks for the name compliment, hehe.

I'm sorry Scarecrow, and I'm well thank you. It's surprisingly nice being given all this positive attention. :)

Thanks to all of you who have given me such a nice welcome, but I'm afraid a recent visit to this forums chatango has left an unfortunately sour taste in my mouth.

Immediately after joining the conversation, I was called ugly and told to gtfo. 5 minutes later I was banned by a member named HobbeBrain. Apparently I have a similar IP address to a member named "SonofRaiden" and was told to cry about it. Whoever the admins on that site are need to grow up, it's no wonder all the good members left this site with such immaturity being so prevalent here.

I now understand why so many of the great personalities are no longer around. This forum is filled with close-minded individuals who are extremely antagonistic towards anyone new. None of them even gave me a chance to speak, and it hurts, especially when I joined to try and make friends like the ones I got to know here in the first place.

Wow, sorry to hear about the last part.. Everyone seems to have a strong personality on this website, and like you said about being new, they'll treat you like an outsider, which is pretty pathetic really.. But hopefully they read this or get a talking to from our lovely staff and pack it in!

But hopefully you stay around longer! There are still some awesome people on here! :D

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
On our chat above or the chatango? Just to be clear because there are specific staff for the chat we have in the nav bar here... the chatango is something separate. The staff for the official chat are the staff here too (Steve, myself, Tsuyu, Dark Drakan and Gikoku) and you wouldn't be banned out of hand like that - I don't know who staffs the chatango as I don't go there any more.

EDIT: my personality is freakin' awesome, btw

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
DOUBLE POST FTW!

We have loads of great personalities around here still - Queenofdisco is a fab person to get to know and I think you'll find people like IAmSomeDamnHorse (formerly known as Amon from past posts you may have read) are amusing to chat with. If you can grab him, JohnDoe is a great person - honestly, you can't go wrong with a bit of JohnDoe loving, as anyone here will tell you. In fact, you'll most likely find him in the chatango of an evening if you fancy getting in touch :)

We've got awesome new staff too like Scott (Gikoku), in case you weren't lurking in those days when he became a mod, and some supremely talented members such as HobbeBrain with his incredibly awesome comic thread which I would recommend checking out here - they really are true works of art with no competition. Hobbe has a talent hitherto unseen on our boards - like, seriously.

Maybe if you ask him he can make you a comic of yourself? He hasn't done requests in a while but he's the most talented comic artist we've ever had on the boards - I'm sure he'd be happy to accommodate a new member :D

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Maybe if you ask him he can make you a comic of yourself? He hasn't done requests in a while but he's the most talented comic artist we've ever had on the boards - I'm sure he'd be happy to accommodate a new member :D

I can forgive your ignorance. You are dirt old after all, but you're forgetting Droded.
No offense to Hobbe, of course.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I can forgive your ignorance. You are dirt old after all, but you're forgetting Droded.
No offense to Hobbe, of course.
Lol, I am insanely old but not senile yet - I recall some of Droded's work, of course, but to my mind it's not a patch on what Hobbe can do. Different tastes, of course, and not everyone will agree - but the whole cartooning of members here was brilliant and some of the characterisations were incredible just based on people's posting styles.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Of course, not senile...

I'm just mad Hobbe didn't cartoon me. :( I'm so... invisible.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Of course, not senile...

I'm just mad Hobbe didn't cartoon me. :( I'm so... invisible.
LOL - I'd cartoon you but it would be so goshdarned awful you'd bleed from your eyes.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Lol, I am insanely old but not senile yet - I recall some of Droded's work, of course, but to my mind it's not a patch on what Hobbe can do. Different tastes, of course, and not everyone will agree - but the whole cartooning of members here was brilliant and some of the characterisations were incredible just based on people's posting styles.
Hobbe's drawing for PE's 5th anniversary with everyone in it.. Best. Drawing. Ever.

Shame drodid got upset over the forum change and not getting enough rep, his thread was okay up until how he ended it. Not cool.

Bohemian Knight

Reaction score
Both HobbeBrain and JohnDoe were on the chat when I logged onto it. Neither of them were friendly, John exclaiming his boredom and leaving upon me joining the chat, and HobbeBrain outright calling me a "Raiden", repeatedly saying "cry about it" and then banning me, leaving no room for either to get to know me.

Thanks ScareCrow, I'm glad you're still around actually. Last I checked in before joining, you'd disappeared into the depths of New Zealand. ^_^ And after looking at both threads (having been absent when they were around originally) I think it's pretty clear droded's comics held more talent. (They are actual comics after all, HobbeBrain's were really just poorly drawn caricatures in the end) I laughed a both though, despite not recognizing all of the members.

For some reason I'm getting this vibe that everyone here hates droded, when I mentioned him and Albion Knight earlier, everybody talked about Todd and only Scarecrow really acknowledged anything positive about droded. I thought he was quite a fun member to have around... Am I missing something?

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Everyone hates droded?

That's like saying everyone hates Steve = impossible.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Both HobbeBrain and JohnDoe were on the chat when I logged onto it. Neither of them were friendly, John exclaiming his boredom and leaving upon me joining the chat, and HobbeBrain outright calling me a "Raiden", repeatedly saying "cry about it" and then banning me, leaving no room for either to get to know me.

We have told members in the past that is an unofficial chat, created by and policed by some people who are members but not actually anything to do with the forums as such and not the official forum one. What goes on in there is outside our power. If people want to use the official one the link is at the top of the forums.

For some reason I'm getting this vibe that everyone here hates droded, when I mentioned him and Albion Knight earlier, everybody talked about Todd and only Scarecrow really acknowledged anything positive about droded. I thought he was quite a fun member to have around... Am I missing something?

Oh Droded, he was a good member who made some great threads and was very helpful once upon a time...

But then he disappeared and now decided to reappear on this third account (Crono/Droded/Bohemian Knight) in order to continue his tirade against Hobbes and the forums not being as good without him. You would think he was fun with him being you...You think we didnt know Bohemian Knight was you Droded? Sharon and Scott merely used their comments to test your motives in returning in this way rather than simply logging in with your Droded account.

Bohemian Knight said:
And after looking at both threads (having been absent when they were around originally) I think it's pretty clear droded's comics held more talent. (They are actual comics after all, HobbeBrain's were really just poorly drawn caricatures in the end) I laughed a both though, despite not recognizing all of the members.

Still couldnt resist having a dig at him after all this time either. Seems the only reason you came back on a second account (which is against the rules as you know) and pretending you were a new member is to big yourself up, fish for compliments off other members like TRA Rotid's and try and make the forums look bad and in a worse state since you left.

Its such a shame because you were a great member who lots of people did like until you imploded with self importance and stayed merely for the attention and to fish for compliments. You could have came back all refreshed and forgotten everything that had happened and started with a clean slate. You chose to come back pretending to be someone else to compliment yourself, ask about yourself, put others down who you didnt get on with, make up lies about people to make them look bad and put the forums down for going downhill without you. Sorry but this has sent you down a notch in my opinion and all your past good work has been undone, ive lost all respect for you and im really disappointed in your self obsessed attitude.

EDIT* Bottom line for those who cant be bothered to read this whole post is Bohemian Knight is Droded on a duplicate account. We also discovered he was Crono too and has been banned from the forums for good.

The staff all know about it and have all the evidence.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
:'(

One of the happiest days of my life.

Haha, Welcome back Droded!

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Make that a third account - anyone remember Crono? No? That's because he appeared just to make a point about the lack of rep system in favour of the likes.

You see, the thing with Droded is that what he says to your face is one thing. What he says about you behind closed doors is quite another. All fans of Droded would do well to remember that fact - he's been known to say some pretty acerbic things about those who would call him friend. He has a god complex, he thinks he's this amazing wonderful person who can do no wrong when the reality is he's a jumped up little prick with nothing better to do with his time than put other people down in order to big himself up.

Kindly eff off, you egotistical piece of crap. I, for one, have no time for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.