• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lonely, thought I'd say hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Sad really, I never understood the concept of spreading lies about other people to try and benefit oneself, especially when someone like droded claimed to love everybody. That mess about JohnDoe & Hobbebrain didn't even happen and trying to use that as evidence that the rest of our current members are terrible people is completely moronic, and ironically.. "close-minded". And all for what? Some damn drawings 2 years ago? Ridiculous.

If you're going to go running around pretending to be someone you're not, it might be a good idea to actually change your email address. I actually used to really like droded, respect him even, but after all the stuff he's said of others behind their backs, his selfish actions and now this?

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I wouldnt normally comment about someone who has been banned or in locked threads but now everyone knows that Droded was Crono too as well as this Bohemian Knight how sad and pathetic do these posts look now? Here is the true Droded talking about/to himself and singing his own praises...

Who is your Hero thread
My Father made me do things I didnt understand thread
Started Who is Droded Thread
Who is Droded?Post 1
Who is Droded? Post 2

Even voting for himself in sig competitions:

Sig Battle #30

Still complaining about the like system that he moaned about all the time:

Your thoughts about Xenforo

There are much more I could link to but im guessing people get the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.