• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Long Hair Help!

Alexis

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had the Long Hair in Fable III? I know I should have posted this on the Marketplace forum, but I also have a few questions, too. Do I need any DLC in order to get the Long Hair? I've tried everything, I've been buying every single hair in every single stylist salon in the kingdom, and I still cannot find it. I've even tried digging where people have told me to dig, and it's still not there. I've also tried marrying the two stylists in Bowerstone and Brightwall, and receiving gifts from them as well, but still no hair. I'm not talking about the Long Thick Hair, I'm talking about the really pretty one... lol, it's in my profile picture. I read that you don't need DLC to get it either, but if someone has an extra one that they do not want, I am in real need of it! I've tried for a long time, but it's just not working out.

BlackShuck063

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had the Long Hair in Fable III? I know I should have posted this on the Marketplace forum, but I also have a few questions, too. Do I need any DLC in order to get the Long Hair? I've tried everything, I've been buying every single hair in every single stylist salon in the kingdom, and I still cannot find it. I've even tried digging where people have told me to dig, and it's still not there. I've also tried marrying the two stylists in Bowerstone and Brightwall, and receiving gifts from them as well, but still no hair. I'm not talking about the Long Thick Hair, I'm talking about the really pretty one... lol, it's in my profile picture. I read that you don't need DLC to get it either, but if someone has an extra one that they do not want, I am in real need of it! I've tried for a long time, but it's just not working out.
My GT is BlackShuck063 I should have one I will give you. Send friend request and I will send message to set up a session....