• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for a gender swap potion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hfzer0

Reaction score
Please help me if you can, I was stupid and took the potion without thinking. Please someone help, just send me a message or something over live, gamertag H Fan Zer0

Honestly I didn't think it was going to autosave before I left the dungeon. And now I feel like I've wasted all my time going through and doing everything before I moved on to fable 3 :'(

RSVR85

Reaction score
Fable 3 will import your original gender.
Also, unless whomever has the gender potion is in the tomb, they won't be able to give it to you as it evaporates as soon as you leave. Leaving pretty slim chances to help.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
I dunno why but my character has a Transmogrification potion, I think someone gifted it to me before I left after getting the potion, idk. I'll let you borrow it if you want, GT in the signature.

K1NG_0F_CHA0S

Reaction score
It is completely possible to have sex change potion. My xbox360 is currently in the state of red ring, so it'll be some time before I can be of any assistance (if at all)... I had a small stock of them, but I am unsure how many (if any) I have left. Since it is is such a rare item, I would say even rarer than the DLC weapon, I would have to have something in exchange. So assuming I still have enough to make myself still have at least one after this transaction and given time for my xbox360 to be fixed or replaced what would you be willing to offer in return?

FiliusMartis

Reaction score
I have a character that hasn't done the castle quest yet. I could meet you in the tombs and give it to you, if you still need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.