• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for particular Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverickhey

Reaction score
Most people are looking for co-op partners but I am looking for a particular kind I am not by all means picky but I am curious of certain combinations. I use sword only sword, I ranked up there in 10s on Fable 2 for the longest time with the most Reversals, thats not a bragging right thats just showing how dedicated I am to mastering my weapon. I am actually seeking someone that uses a hammer profeciently or even a beginner. There are certain skills, abilities I want to push with a partner to make things intresting. There is no Male/Female border, just looking for a hammer lol.

I have beat the game, if you wish to start a new one that is more than fine with me for a full play through I just enjoy the practice I will be playing on my main character (Game complete(good) ) Morale isnt a big deal to me since I can change it on a whim aswell.

P.S. I know it all comes out as an arrogant or picky attitude but I am really a great guy just being blunt lol.

Arata Isozaki

Angel of Sorrow
Reaction score
oh joy i be glad to fight by your side with my hammer fungeki but beware of this i will show no mercy to those that stand in our way

Status
Not open for further replies.