• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for Teddy Bears :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrunchyCarrotz

Reaction score
So my children keep bothering me for Teddy Bears and Porcelain Dolls neither of which I have or can find at any one the shops. Does anyone know a place were I can get them or maybe you have them for sale in your game?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
try mourningwood for the teddy bears....I've only found porcelain dolls as random loot so far.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Silverpines and Driftwood also have gift shops.

I raided the Search-able places in the Orphanage (not the Stealable ones) and found a teddy bear last night. Go figure.

MisterKittie

Reaction score
i got some bears on me right now, you can have them if you want i dont use them. As for the doll as far as i know i dont have one on me so cant help you there. but yea jsut msg me on xbox about the bears and yea lol

gamertag= xMisterKittiex

The Gray Fox

The Thief
Reaction score
Porcelain dolls can be obtained in Sunset House after you've done all quests in it and then open the doors. You can only find the porcelain doll in one of the cabinets in the legendary weapon chest room. (After you've walked through the mirror and have shot the green orbs, you can go to that room)

Status
Not open for further replies.