• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lost my hubby in Fairfax Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chyloh22

Lost my hubby in Fairfax Castle

Help!!

I bought Fairfax castle and stuck one of my husbands inside. We had a little boy and I left him for a while to go and complete a few quests. When I came back - BAM!! - hubby has disappeared. All there was left was my little boy (now grown). I searched high and low for hubby, even set the trail for him, but the trail disappears when I walk into fairfax gardens. When i next came back, I couldn't find my son either. My families page tells me that we're still married (in fact he's supprisingly very happy) but i just cant find the dude! It's getting really annoying. I have another couple of families who would love to live in castle fairfax but i just cant move them in until i find my current hubby. I need whatever help I can get, Im open to finding him, moving him, divorcing him, hell I'll kill him if I have to (my halo can take it) but I really need to find him. Castle fairfax is big but it's not that big. I've searched everywhere.

If anyone has experianced this and can give me any sort of help please... I paid a million bucks for this place. It kinda sux that it's useless now.

Jmax09

WR in Chicken Kicking
Reaction score
Re: Lost my hubby in Fairfax Castle

Happened to me too. It's a weird glitch. Not much you can do though I'm afraid... Just bring your other husband around and he may just divorce you. It happened to me with my wife. Then she re-appeared and started walking off. Untill her face met the end of my Enforcer xD

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Go to Bloodstone, MAYBE he should be there.

stephen9478

Reaction score

same with me, had the mrs in fairfax castle along with our son and she dissappeared, again she was very happy but my boy kept running up to me to say mum was sad and why was i making her unhappy?
Also in Fairfax castle this is one women who keeps running away scared of me (i have a lovely glowing halo above my head!!!!), she heads towards bowerstone market the appears at the side of the castle only to run to bowerstone again. Fairfax has its strange glitches

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

yea, go to bloodstone like daemond said. If u have just gotten back from the spire, go to bloodstone and she/he will be there, and sadly wen u go to bowerstone u will become divorced... Untill Alex's head felt the bullet that my silver dragon exploded into her brain.

Jmax09

WR in Chicken Kicking
Reaction score

It's weird too, because after you go to the spire, nearly all the time your kid (if you have a kid) glitches and will be frozen. It's really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.