• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

major glitch: character stuck in the sky?

C

Crunchy Chick

So I think I broke the game or something. :'(

I was swimming around in Oakfields, got on land and saved, then went to Bowerstown. I got the news my wife had left me, which was bizarre enough because she was very happy, and decided to reload from my last save. It's like my hero has fallen off the world and is stuck suspended in a blue sunlit screen. The start button only gives me "game paused." I can still do expressions (I'm using rude ones for the first time), but that's it. Happens every time I reload.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any chance I can get my hero back? I put a lot of hours in on this character and my heart isn't in starting over.

I was mad before at Lionhead for not allowing multiple saves of a hero, and now.... :realmad:

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Re: major glitch: character stuck in the sky?

Once your Hero is bugged, there's no way back. Create a new character.

C

Crunchy Chick

Actually I just got her back! I tried mashing x as the game reloaded and instead of falling off the world there she is. :)

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^that's gewd^
Stuff happens to me like this on Oblivion were I'm stuck on the very bottom corner of a cell and can't move. I usually just fast travel is it not the same case in Fable?

T

TheRedDragon

Crunchy Chick;255487 said:
Actually I just got her back! I tried mashing x as the game reloaded and instead of falling off the world there she is. :)

good job

Sokrias

Reaction score

Glad you got her back.

I got a villager stuck in the air. They were standing on top of another person, but never fell down.

Until I shot them.

S

SlasheI2

Sokrias;255772 said:
I got a villager stuck in the air. They were standing on top of another person, but never fell down.

Until I shot them.

I got a party of 10 random villagers in Bloodstone and made them follow me in the mansion. Then I went to the bedroom and stood next to the bed with my co-op partner. The villagers came rushing in the room and forced us up and onto the bed. Then I did the kiss my a** expression while my friend used the vulgar thrust expression while we were on the bed.

The villagers cheered...

Chris foster

Reaction score

So I think I broke the game or something. :'(

I was swimming around in Oakfields, got on land and saved, then went to Bowerstown. I got the news my wife had left me, which was bizarre enough because she was very happy, and decided to reload from my last save. It's like my hero has fallen off the world and is stuck suspended in a blue sunlit screen. The start button only gives me "game paused." I can still do expressions (I'm using rude ones for the first time), but that's it. Happens every time I reload.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any chance I can get my hero back? I put a lot of hours in on this character and my heart isn't in starting over.

I was mad before at Lionhead for not allowing multiple saves of a hero, and now.... :realmad:

Chris foster

Reaction score
keep joy stick facing down for a few mins and a road to rule symbol comes up press that and leave the road to rule through the doors and should be back on the ground

ReMiXeDg

Hero
Reaction score
Sounds really weird. And yes it sucks that toy could only have one hero saved per Xbox account.