• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*Major spoilers* Dog help !

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score
Re: *Major spoilers* Dog help !

Aradroth;229927 said:
Wow you guys are seriously losers if you're getting emotionally attached to a video game animal. The dog's always in your way anyway. Good riddance imo.
wat r u a heartless sap?!
dude i know wat u mean but i mean we play games so much that we get too atached to it and it makes us think that it's reality.
and i accidently chose the bad ending wen i forgot i cud get $ by glitching.
:(oh well but i like my dog inmy evil game cus he's a good boy but he's evil.
wait yeah, yeah that makes sense.
u see he's good as in loyal and always by my side but evil cus i'm evil.:p
and u can get u're dog bak in the DLC revive shrine in the cemetery on knothole island so no need to cry anymore.o_O

D

devilson

i created a new account cus i didnot get my dog back and couldnt get the ledgendary weapon lol

A

arcadiumelite

Just a note, if you purchase KI to get dog back, you might want to wait til after you do the 3 island weather quests. I had sooooo much trouble with my dog pushing me while aiming at flit switches that if I could have, I would have shot him.

K

king calum

:Dby doing knothole island then sacraficing a person to cheet-urs grave o something you can get him back! i just did it im so happy!!!:D

sorry only read 1st page :D

B

Blood XII

dudes relax wat u do is u get the free edition of knothole island go to the cheiften and the dog statue and scrifice sum one there and ur dog comes bac soooo cool!!

in the place which doesn't open unless u have a person following u

then ur dog bac!!!:):):):):)

X

xweetok33

Blood XII;290386 said:
dudes relax wat u do is u get the free edition of knothole island go to the cheiften and the dog statue and scrifice sum one there and ur dog comes bac soooo cool!!

in the place which doesn't open unless u have a person following u

then ur dog bac!!!:):):):):)
you cant do with the free version

Twilight

Reaction score

fable freak 37;269817 said:
wat r u a heartless sap?!
dude i know wat u mean but i mean we play games so much that we get too atached to it and it makes us think that it's reality.
and i accidently chose the bad ending wen i forgot i cud get $ by glitching.
:(oh well but i like my dog inmy evil game cus he's a good boy but he's evil.
wait yeah, yeah that makes sense.
u see he's good as in loyal and always by my side but evil cus i'm evil.:p
and u can get u're dog bak in the DLC revive shrine in the cemetery on knothole island so no need to cry anymore.o_O

"we play games so much that we get too atached to it and it makes us think that it's reality."

LMFAO. Seriously?

I play Fallout 24/7 but I don't think I'm living in a post apocalyptic world fighting Super mutants day in and day out.

L

lollyadams

right i was just reading this then i went back to my game i was on the island - the one where you need the ship to get to.. then i looked at the quests and decided to go to fairfax castle, only instead of it giving me the travel option...one said relode and one said back... i accidently pressed the relode then i took me back to the last seperate quest i did before going to reaver and... ta da there was my dog... i still have the halo ...Plus no scars!!!

Azer249

Reaction score

Lollyadams dont post on old threads please mate read the age of the thread thanks :)
ill let you of as its your first post ;)