• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Marital" Home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pokeh

"Marital" Home?

I got Fable 2 today, and i'm liking it so far. I got to the quest with that Ghost guy who wants you to find his ex-lover and break her heart.

Well, I found her, but considering that i'm trying to be a "hero", I decided to marry her. I proposed and she said Yes, so I brought a house. The problem is, she won't come in, she'll just stand by the door.

I get a message at the top saying "You can make this your marital home by looking at the note next to the house". I look but there doesn't seem to be an option for it anywhere.

What exactly am I doing wrong here? This is getting quite irritating.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: "Marital" Home?

Strange as if you have already purchased it then should be able to change it to marital home. Id say just try somewhere else (a cheaper place). :lol:

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

It looks like a wooden bird house with a peice of paper on it next to the house, on it, or on a post.

P

Pokeh

Dark Drakan;221960 said:
Strange as if you have already purchased it then should be able to change it to marital home. Id say just try somewhere else (a cheaper place). :lol:
Will do.

I was trying it in that place with the town square (Can't remember the name exactly). When you first go there there's a little square, a big bridge, and on the other side there's another square with a clock tower in and shops & houses. I tried several of those houses. But rather than just sell them I decided to rent them out so that I make more money in the long run.

So yeah, i'll try elsewhere.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Pokeh;221967 said:
Will do.

I was trying it in that place with the town square (Can't remember the name exactly). When you first go there there's a little square, a big bridge, and on the other side there's another square with a clock tower in and shops & houses. I tried several of those houses. But rather than just sell them I decided to rent them out so that I make more money in the long run.

So yeah, i'll try elsewhere.

Sounds like Bowerstone to me, i own a couple of properties there at the moment and wife and kid live in one of them.

S

Skwosh

I just got married and moved into the rubbish gypsy caravan you have at the start, then i bought a new house in Oakfield. Is there any way to move the wife and kid to this enw house?

Cheers

Y

Yoyomaniac

Use the folow expression on your Wife, Then go to the new house and click on the the 'Examin property' thing and select 'Make marital home' :)

T

TheBotoxChicken

Yeah I had the same problem and I was getting ****ed cause the guy (I'm playing as a woman) was getting all butthurt that I wouldn't marry him, but he wouldn't have sex with me before marriage. I ended up doing what yoyomaniac said and it worked!! So yeah, just got to get your potential spouse to follow you and be there when you change the house status.

btw dark drakan your banner is awesome.! ^_^

T

Tingbot

Hey Pokeh, if can you tell me what it says under the homes title? I would like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.