• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mass Effect

H

Hexadecimal

Mass Effect

As I'm sure everyone knows by now, I am a huge fan of Bioware, and with good reason. Most of you must have heard of their latest project, due out this November, Mass Effect, and may be aware of our latest addition to our sexy network, our Mass Effect Forum.

For anyone looking for more information on Mass Effect, I recommend checking the site out. For those of you who already know of Mass Effect,but have not yet joined our Mass Effect Forum, I recommend that you do so. This thread will serve as a location for us to discuss the upcoming blockbuster, and to provide you with info on what you may be missing out on over on our Mass Effect Forum.

H

HodgePodge

Re: Mass Effect

I like all the forum-network promoting posts you're making Hex. Nothing like a little shameless self endorsement :p

H

Hexadecimal

HodgePodge;133690 said:
I like all the forum-network promoting posts you're making Hex. Nothing like a little shameless self endorsement :p

nope, not at all ^_^
I love our sexy network and think everyone should check out our other sites, especially since these are going to be such awesome games :thumbsup:

H

HodgePodge

I just hate how all the great games come out in the fall. Especially since I'm taking 22 hours this semester :hmm:

H

Hexadecimal

HodgePodge;133692 said:
I just hate how all the great games come out in the fall. Especially since I'm taking 22 hours this semester :hmm:

I have 30 ;) .. well 30 "credit hours", 16 in class

I know what you mean though, all the good games seem to dump on you all at once :lol: I can't wait for Mass Effect to come out already, but the one good thing about the timing is that I have the month of December off :w00t:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

HodgePodge;133690 said:

Every little helps and these threads are for the people unlucky enough to have not heard of Mass Effect Or Assassins Creed.

H

Hexadecimal

A few sexy Mass Effect previews, interviews and sexy video have come bustling through our delightful Mass Effect Forum in the past day or so. They provide a really tight and concise peak and just what it is that has everyone so excited about Mass Effect. So, for those of you who don't yet know what we're on about, or who just want to know more, check them out here:

Team Xbox Mass Effect Hands On Preview - Mass Effect Forum

Toronto Star Previews Mass Effect - Mass Effect Forum

40 minutes of Mass Effect. - Mass Effect Forum

Mass Effect: Dr. Greg Zeschuk, Interview - Mass Effect Forum

and for more info, again, you can always check out our Mass Effect Forum

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

:lol: Lotsa links! I'm excited about this game, too, and I already joined the Mass Effect Forum :thumbsup:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

black.;139631 said:
:lol: Lotsa links! I'm excited about this game, too, and I already joined the Mass Effect Forum :thumbsup:

Helps keep people looking at the site. :lol:

For many this is the game that they want to be game of the year but not many people have registered yet so if people havent then they should do. o_O

H

Hexadecimal

Dark Drakan;139633 said:
Helps keep people looking at the site. :lol:

For many this is the game that they want to be game of the year but not many people have registered yet so if people havent then they should do. o_O

yeah... join up already... OR ELSE O_O

suffering

Reaction score

Just a small question: Is the sex scene too revealing or is it just like in fable? cause i want the game without having to explain this to the younger siblings who might witness it

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

If you'll believe Zero Puntuation, then "you only get one second of bare **** anyway"

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

suffering;150327 said:
Just a small question: Is the sex scene too revealing or is it just like in fable? cause i want the game without having to explain this to the younger siblings who might witness it

Its a well done scene in my opinion, very tastefully done but its no more than a brief glimpse of bare *** and over in a flash.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;150336 said:
Its a well done scene in my opinion, very tastefully done but its no more than a brief glimpse of bare *** and over in a flash.

Tell me about it. :getlost:

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;150336 said:

I saw clip of it and it was good, till I saw the *** and then I was WOOT! Then it was over and I was like BOOOO!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Triz;150363 said:
I saw clip of it and it was good, till I saw the *** and then I was WOOT! Then it was over and I was like BOOOO!

Reminds me of a well produced sci fi movie sex scene.

suffering

Reaction score

so... theres no point of a sex scene warning just mild nudity

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

suffering;150410 said:
so... theres no point of a sex scene warning just mild nudity

Its better than having a heart appear above their head put it that way. =]

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Mass Effect is like the best game ever, so far It's my favorite but i'm waiting for mass effect 2 rumored to take your character and choices out of the first game in order to shape the next.