• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mass Effect

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
Re: Mass Effect

Got a question and figured this was the best place for it.

I'm trying to make a female Infiltrator Sheapard. That's not what I need help with. I wanna max out her charm before I get to Mass Effect 2... but here's the kicker, I don't wanna spend any level up points on it. I know you get free points from certain events and from hitting certain marks in the paragon bar.

My question is this: what is the easiest/fastest way of building up free charm points. Give both if they are separate please.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

From memory, Paragon points got you free charm points (there's also a groovy glitch you can exploit for infinite paragon/renegade points, if you haven't already done the.... whatsit's place quest. With the snow, and the corporations. Yeah, you know the one....). I think that's the only way, but I could be wrong.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score

Noveria, and I know that glitch, however you cannot do the glitch unless you already have a certain amount of charm/intimidate. I maxed my 1st Infiltrator using that, paragon points I mean, and it was then I realized I messed up.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Then I think the only way is to level up. I could be wrong though, I haven't played it in a while.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score

Well I do know you can play through the game multiple times on the same character, New Game+ style. But the only things you keep (I think I really am not sure) are your free points in charm/intimidate gained from paragon/renegade points (maybe equipment?). Anyway... I just wanted to know the easiest way for accruing these free points.
Either by playing through the game in it's entirety, all side quests and answering everything paragon, or by playing through just the main storyline as quick as possible and answering all questions as paragon. Obviously abusing the noveria glitch as soon as it is possible... Just wanted an opinion or two lol!

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Woah..

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

That is ****ing retarded.

EA only cares about money.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

I'm not seeing what difference it makes.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;417537 said:
I'm not seeing what difference it makes.

Me neither, means i can actually get some friends who dont own a 360 or a decent PC to play it.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

White_Howler;415944 said:
Well I do know you can play through the game multiple times on the same character, New Game+ style. But the only things you keep (I think I really am not sure) are your free points in charm/intimidate gained from paragon/renegade points (maybe equipment?). Anyway... I just wanted to know the easiest way for accruing these free points.
Either by playing through the game in it's entirety, all side quests and answering everything paragon, or by playing through just the main storyline as quick as possible and answering all questions as paragon. Obviously abusing the noveria glitch as soon as it is possible... Just wanted an opinion or two lol!

its simple. play through feros, artemis tau, virmire, and any side missions/DLC, before noveria. then use the glitch. over and over and over again.

pkreniles

Reaction score

kki got mass ffect 2 for 360 should i get colectors for pc

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

pkreniles;418549 said:
kki got mass ffect 2 for 360 should i get colectors for pc

it was the first game i ever got the LCE for. it is such a good game. i know someone will shoot me for saying this but, in my opinion, it is better than COD 6

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Mass Effects 1 and 2 are probably the best games I've ever played. All I wanted at the end of each was more to do, and hopefully Bioware will keep up their steady stream of DLC until ME3 comes out :D.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Just finished Mass Effect for the first time today, as a male renegade soldier... Loved it, and getting Mass Effect 2 sometime this week... Hopefully finish it before Fable 3 release. :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hmm apparently. Mass Effect, according to the BBC has won Game of the year.
No suprise there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/11650808

I read that the other day and it was a great game that improved on nearly everything from the original and i think id agree with its vote. Though i was hoping Red Dead Redemption would win for trying something new and being such a deep and engaging game with a brilliant story.

SweetWater

Reaction score

it was the first game i ever got the LCE for. it is such a good game. i know someone will shoot me for saying this but, in my opinion, it is better than COD 6

Shoot you? Far from it, because that is a fact! Mass Effect (2) is far superior to any game in the CoD franchise, no doubt.