• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Max money in treasury? (Spoilers!)

Dudeyconnor

Reaction score
How much do you need in your treasury to save the most people possible at the end of the story?

Also, If I pick all the options to get as much money as possible, will I have enough, and will all the shops be open? (I picked options I liked (I drained the lake but made a school) and everything is vacant but not for sale... )

Dsproson

Reaction score
yeah the most money you need is 6,500,000 like it says when that limit is reached the loading screens will say civilian casualties 0 meaning no one will die and everything should be ok and yeah the shops and things should be open aslong as you have the right ammount in the treasurey dont forget though the easiest way to get max money is to donate it yourself which is prtty easy just buy a load of buildings then set the rent to highest and leave your console turned on for a few hours towards the end of the game i was earning about 190,000 evry mins in rent and i dont even own every building after a few hours of gameplay you can get the full ammount easy and still have money left over in treasurey to make all the good decisions

Grunthunter8

Reaction score
I would do the same as what Ds said, but with shops. Because you don't have to keep on repairing them. But I mix shops and houses so I can get as much as I possibly can.

Mrock

Reaction score
buy everything available in brightwall. leave rates as they are and just **** around with the side quests for a bit, you will have bank.