• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

May have discovered a new Brightwall glitch...

Dat Matt Kat

Reaction score
Forgive me if this is meant to be BP'd, but a very cursory search revealed nothing and I'm too lazy to go beyond that. In my trust-gaining quests at Brightwall, I completed the quests for saving the child and recovering the tragicomedy, but when I retrieve the gargoyle in Misty Peak and go to give it to the dude in Brightwall, it automatically assumes I'm the Hero of Brightwall when I try entering and transitions to the town crowding me and cheering me, with the four presenters. When I try interacting, it won't let me and pressing 'A' at the exit gate does nothing. Tried dashboarding and starting from my last save, but each time it does the same thing. As long as I don't go to Brightwall, I can explore the already available areas, but I can't progress. Am I missing something or is this a genuine glitch.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Does the cutscene with Samuel even begin?

Dat Matt Kat

Reaction score
Does the cutscene with Samuel even begin?
Nope. Don't even know who Samuel is. Anyway, I restarted because there was no way out when I reloaded it last night. It just immediately loaded me into the crowd.