• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mayor's Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Voodoo 9s

Mayor's Invitation

So it's here for the record....

Your better off having a hot wife, being one bang closer to a pimp hat, and having the Rognorak (-sp) axe from behind the Greyhouse than turning her in for the murder of her sister and becoming mayor.

S

Selej

Re: Mayor's Invitation

I kept her as the wife because she gives me the solus sword, for free, after some good tender loving care on my part. :D

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Voodoo 9s said:

Your better off having a hot wife, being one bang closer to a pimp hat, and having the Rognorak (-sp) axe from behind the Greyhouse than turning her in for the murder of her sister and becoming mayor.

Lol, Ronok the axe... Ragnorok is an online MMO :D

I must see if I can marry her, get to follow me out of the town and then kill that backstabbing bitch.... personally I would have liked to have been able to marry her, spread the word about her treachery and then divorce that byatcha....

o_O

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

That would've been a good idea, but I turned the crazy ho in and went on to become mayor myself.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Voodoo 9s said:

I married her for the $$$ and the reputation and the Solus Greatsword:p Oh and you have a cool avatar.

K

Kneo

The first time I went through the game, I turned her ass in. But as I wandered around my plush mayoral estate, it was quite empty and no one to bitch at me - so the next time through, I kept the hooker despite her shady past. Besides, she is the best looking woman in the game.

Albeit, i tried like hell to marry the barber in Bowerstone. I even had her follow me to Quay, but no matter how far I got her away from her home she still was trying to cut my hair when i tabbed her.

I even tried breaking into her house at night to get her to move in with me since I'd already given her a wedding ring. ;) That woman is all about business. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.