• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

message to all about DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Mc

king of guys
Reaction score
as we all should know, the new understone dlc is coming out on 23rd november and this includes 3 new quests.

this pack also includes a new weapon and also on the same day the new hair pack comes out.

just sayin this pack is a must have!!!!

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
thank you for your contribution and welcome to the forums this has been posted twice already but again thank you =]

enactment11

Chicken Rebel
Reaction score
Whoot whoot! Cant wait for the new hairs and the dye pack... Now if only I get my hands on Xbox Live....

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
If I had a pound(£) for everytime I've heard about this DLC I'd have...well not a large fortune or even a small fortune...I'd have pocket change atleast...

DLC FTW

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
well only 4 more days and every1 well be saying who did how u get did and dat

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Fable III has utterly disillusioned me from having anything to do with the franchise until I hear universally good reviews from my peers about it.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Well if I have the points by then I'll be getting it, seeing as I am probably the only unashamed fan of this game :lol:

shane states

Reaction score
You are not alone!

Well if I have the points by then I'll be getting it, seeing as I am probably the only unashamed fan of this game :lol:

i will be purchasing all the DLC that is available on Microsfot this weekend. Redeeming my DLC cards from the collectors edition and impatiently waiting for the clock to strike 12:00 on November 22 so I can get the new DLC ( also anyone know how many Micro-points its gonna cost?)... so ur not the only unashamed fan of this game.... its EPIC no one should be ashamed of it... I mean come on look at all those Call of Duty geeks out there that arent ashamed of there game....

Epiternal

Reaction score
What kind of fan would I be if I didn't purchase this? I bought the fugging LE controller for gods sake, that's a statement in itself.

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
stupidily i bought the red setter potion even though i have the LCE, but i was like hmm well it only says setter here....then my brain told me if i got this and applied it to my dog it would become Red XIII so i bought it then realised my mistake, hopefully i can get some more points to make up for it i am excited about the dlc and any future ones i hope will be realesed.

Recycled Human

Reaction score
i will be purchasing all the DLC that is available on Microsfot this weekend. Redeeming my DLC cards from the collectors edition and impatiently waiting for the clock to strike 12:00 on November 22 so I can get the new DLC ( also anyone know how many Micro-points its gonna cost?)... so ur not the only unashamed fan of this game.... its EPIC no one should be ashamed of it... I mean come on look at all those Call of Duty geeks out there that arent ashamed of there game....

I saw some where it was like 400 for understone, 160 for the hair pack and 80 for the five star' dog potion. Not bad.

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
I am also in the not ashamed club at least its not Halo I hate that game with a passion. only 1 day to go

shane states

Reaction score
What kind of fan would I be if I didn't purchase this? I bought the fugging LE controller for gods sake, that's a statement in itself.

exactly.... i have ordered mine fro Gamestop as they were out of them in-stores. well with all the otehr DLC and the new un derstone I think 1600 micro-points covers it

bradio12

Reaction score
exclusive to 23rd or once its out its staying out?

Status
Not open for further replies.