• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Microsoft On The Future Of The Fable Series

Saccadon

Reaction score
I hope we'll get another Fable someday. And if we do, I hope it will have all the charms and humor, as well as developed stories that made Fable - Fable. And yes, that means the item descriptions that were omitted from III...People DO read those, contrary to the belief of the roleplayers in Fable III.

Last edited:

vulnificura

chicken chaser
Reaction score
I hope we'll get another Fable someday. And if we do, I hope it will have all the charms and humor, as well as developed stories that made Fable - Fable. And yes, that means the item descriptions that were omitted from III...People DO read those, contrary to the belief of the roleplayers in Fable III.

I'd love to see a return of expressing emotions during a cutscene like you could in Fable II. I couldn't help but feel some sort of detachment from Fable III (since Fable II was my introduction). A lot of RPG games seem to follow a certain, empty trend. I think it would a nice refreshment from the "market standard" to cater toward the "marketable" groups.

I'm so starved, I ended up creating my Fable lineage into the Sims 3 and 4. If you don't mind playing a card game, we always have Fable Fortune, which is surprisingly fun.