• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mime Day?(Your worst School Spirit Day)

L

LionHeadTex

Mime Day?(Your worst School Spirit Day)

Alright, if you're a normal guy like me, you hate school spirit days. My favorite day to hate? Mime day. Why? Because it's either an excuse for emo *******s to wear black, and for lazy people to not have to answer questions in class. It was, in my highschool, the most annoying day ever.

Funny thing? I made 7 of the mimes talk.:ninja:

Mostly jokes, and being funny...but I did, seemed like I defied the laws of Mimes.

So..whats a school spirit day you hate? Or you like..whatever..just post:cool:

H

Hexadecimal

Re: Mime Day?(Your worst School Spirit Day)

LionHeadTex;51892 said:
Alright, if you're a normal guy like me, you hate school spirit days. My favorite day to hate? Mime day. Why? Because it's either an excuse for emo *******s to wear black, and for lazy people to not have to answer questions in class.

... in my experience emos don't need an excuse to wear black, and lazy people don't need an excuse to be lazy....

... my school didn't really have school spirit days... cause we didn't have any...
... however in elementary school we did have pizza days every once in a while... they were supposed to be fun days where we'd all kick back and enjoy a slice... but the pizza was made out of cardboard recycled from petrified wood and the milk that came with it always smelled suspicious...
... all that would have been fine had we not been living in Clarkson... Clarkson is hella-poor and we were all hella-broke... discount pizza was too ritzy for our kind... so we got to just sit there silently, listening to pizza themed music play on the intercom and watch our teachers shift awkwardly in their seats...
oh memories... ^_^

L

LionHeadTex

Here's my point:

There are days like Earth Day..which is a day for people to recycle (if you don't already) clean your neighborhoods, shorten the usage of electiricty...yea :ninja:

No one celebrates that :sly:

But in my highschool..on the same day as Earth Day..we celebrate Tacky Tourist day...x_x

If you want to, you can dress up..but seriously...tacky tourist day?Mime day? Hummer day???

And hummer day is an actual school spirit day at my school...I can't wait for college..:ermm:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Ethnic Minority Day...

B

Bethrezen

my school sucks, but yeah we have a spirit day (everyday)

Getting angry to the students and not answering their questions Day :p

these our special days :p

O

Ordo Malleus

^ lol

B

Bethrezen

:lol: yea thats my school :( what can i say more about it

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

What in the name of sanity is School Spirit Day? Is that like a Baker Day? (showing my age badly here, but that's what they used to call mufti days)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

How about putting you in a LD class and telling the kid he has an IQ of 150 at the same time day wtf!

F

FableFreak

Come to School Day (we have to have a spirit day to try and get kids to come to school...)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;52092 said:
What in the name of sanity is School Spirit Day? Is that like a Baker Day? (showing my age badly here, but that's what they used to call mufti days)

I was thinking the same, we must call them something different here :unsure:

B

Bethrezen

like in the "Life With Louie" there was a school spirit day :p

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

I suggest School Spirit Days are false advertising, and the name ought to be reserved to days devoted to contacting and failing to calm down the spirits of the dead, such as Native Americans/Celtic clans/Pict clans/Ancestors Irritated At Your Life Choices/Irritated Samurai Ancestors/Ninja/Jack Of Blades/Dark Lords/Demons or whoever elses' bural grounds you may have built your school on.

That said, my school during football season has a school spirit day EVERY DAY. Some of them were fun chances to wear costumes, yes. But some...Well, Pirate Day made my friends argue violently about Pirates and Ninjas and Ninja Pirates. Then again, I probably should have noticed the cryptic, ancient warnings above the Anime' Club door. But I can't read Japanese. Such as it was.

My least favorite of all is "Bow Down And Worship THe Football Players" day. Every Friday! They like to call it Pep Rally Day, though. :p

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Ok, for the love of all that is chocolate coated what the hell is School Spirit Day? The English are confused!!!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

School spirit day is a day where you dress in the school colors and support the sports teams and generally be all happy and peppy because you love school. There is usually a pep rally and games to go to after school. It's a really great day in the school's mind.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Wow - that would make me want to kill myself. Over and over and over again. But then you guys tend not to wear a uniform and we do so dressing in school colours is nothing new for us. I still remember being the only girl in my grammar school who didn't know the meaning of the latin slogan on our shirts or the school agreement...as for sports, well I got detention every lunch time for two months for refusing to jump over hurdles. Throwing them off the track probably wasn't my best move either, but I mean seriously, hurdles?? What is up with that??

Sounds twisted, sick and evil to me...School Spirit day...unless they actually provide the spirits I think people should just take the day off...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Dude... Seriously ethnic minority day in my old school... You got to wear your countries traditional clothes if you were foreign.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Haha...that conjours up some very twisted images in my head...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah but that was in like my elementary school.

And I'm not sure but I remember a few security guards standing by.:angel:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

The closest we ever got to any kind of special day at my college was an AIDS awareness day and two guys were elected to dress in giant condom suits and walk around campus handing out leaflets...

I think they both got beaten up eventually...