• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Missing Downloadable Content?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monochron

Reaction score
I downloaded a couple of the free things and the such onto my game and for some reason whenever i try to play offline I get an error that I do not have the required downloadable content necessary to load the saved games. When I play online though, there is no problem.

As a result when it prompts me to download them when I try offline, I can't download anything because I am offline. But when I am online again it doesn't prompt me to download them.

I have tried downloading them manually but that doesn't work. Any ideas?

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score
If you mean that you just can't download anything while you are offline, you can't because you aren't connected to Live and, therefore, the Marketplace. If that isn't the problem, please restate it.

Monochron

Reaction score
If you mean that you just can't download anything while you are offline, you can't because you aren't connected to Live and, therefore, the Marketplace. If that isn't the problem, please restate it.
Heh, sorry, no that's not my problem. Let me repost a bit.

" for some reason whenever i try to play offline I get an error that I do not have the required downloadable content necessary to load the saved games. When I play online though, there is no problem."

So, When online, I can play fine. But when offline, it says I have to download more stuff to play my saved game. presumably meaning that I do not have the downloadable content that the last player's saved game has. However, I do have the content.

Monochron

Reaction score
Anybody have any clue what this would be? Or how I might go about Resolving it?

Does anyone from Lionhead read around here?

Necronic

Reaction score
I have the same exact problem and its ****ing me off. I have 2 xboxes one in the Bedroom and one in the living room. i go to the bedroom to get away from everyone watch movies or play games that id normally play in the LR. well when i tried to do that with Fable 3 I got the same error. I actually took my X-box out to the LR and downloaded everything onto my X-Crock. took it back to my room and still got the error.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i think the way to fix the problem is to redownload your content licenses to the xbox you are using.
this happened to me with fable 2 because i downloaded the dlc then got a new xbox, and i couldnt use it offline, until i got the content licenses from the first xbox to the new one and it worked then.

you redownload them through the accounts page on xbox.com

Status
Not open for further replies.